Welcome!

Recent content by lorensillo

1. lorensillo

[Recovery] Minior Lost

Hey there, on 2021 lost this bad boy You see an ultra ball. Minior [130] Ability: Shields Down TM: Rock Blast TM: Rock Power ty in advance, Lorensillo
  2. lorensillo

Birthday Nostalgia

Back to 2013, when poi was just released and we were the first team in diamond to complete it Same friends and guild, time before creating heart pirates and a proof of how the money had much more value then, I was so happy for getting 1k and a thunderbolt as top killer lol yes, gm
  3. lorensillo

New raid system

dude I wasn't complaining with that post lol, I was just making fun of me xd, if I'm playing this is because the fun is real and I even said in my first post of this thread I like and agree with the new system, no need to fight me nor my brother ty edit: due to many friends have spoke to me...
  4. lorensillo

New raid system

i love this split not gonna lie :D
  5. lorensillo

New raid system

I just want to make a point, I AGREE with the change you guys made, I think its fine giving chances to whom was worked also hard to beat the boss, I have been in the other side and it is frustrating when u and other players lose by idk 0.1, 0.2, maybe 2% or an small amount of damage or even more...
  6. lorensillo

New raid system

As you said there has been many threads, to avoid the same discussion I'm bringing here why is NOT thaaaat unfair how people think it is rn, this doesn't mean it shouldn't be improved, of course it could be better. Just to make a point about the helds, even restricting to 1 smart candy as 1...
  7. lorensillo

[Recovery] lost pokes on roll

Hey there, just lose 2 pokes on todays rollback. pokeball. Wobbuffet [130] Ability: Oblivious Items: Light Clay -> I dont remember the sex rocket ball. Shiny Umbreon [130][F] Ability: Items: Tough Candy. Inner Focus TM: Embargo TM: Natural Gift both of them were released today with my 2nd...
  8. lorensillo

PA Players Real Photos

thats how sok get the raids, u cant win to that haircut
  9. lorensillo

House Deco [Summer Contest]

You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Wood Street #935'. Lecho owns this house. Position: {x = 4820, y = 7223, z = 7}. Lecho, Diamond Friendship has no boundaries! Ground Floor First Floor New sport at the Roof Dont stop the rolling
  10. lorensillo

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hey guys, its been a few weeks, and got some stuff to show here pikachudetective havent done much lately, but still trying to get new cards, some by drop and achievements my card collection is on 620 now Got 2 new catches, 534 with these ones and a few lvls Here are some drops that...
  11. lorensillo

Summer Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

is big magikarp just going to be fishable with ultra rod? D:
  12. lorensillo

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hey there ppl, hope u're all great, haven't done much stuff last weeks, but anyway it's always progress about our collection, we're no getting new pokes for now, we're done from 1st to 6th gen since a while already and all the pokemons we are missing atm are singular/rare from alola (melmetal...
  13. lorensillo

Is it possible to add Big Magikarp to master rod? seems like it only comes out with ultra rod, thank u guys.
  14. lorensillo

yes pls enable these tickets to be usable
  15. lorensillo

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Hello there, here is what I did during the rates As usual got some new pokes, Alolan Golem Shiinotic Centiscorch And also this big boy Just missing Blacepha from the beasts, we still don't have it cause I'm supposed to catch it, but well, here I am Caught a Sh bruxish with a bit more...
Back