Welcome!

Recent content by LexKyle

1. LexKyle

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Lex Kyle - Platinum Bilabilu (Picture number 3) Thannatus (Picture number 10)
  2. LexKyle

World Cup House Contest

Nick: Lex Kyle World: Platinum It belongs to house 'Viridian #1163'. Lex Kyle owns this house. Position: {x = 3507, y = 3324, z = 7}. So I decorated my house to enjoy this moment of the football world cup!
  3. LexKyle

2018 World Cup Update

he got his job on the pad and is dedicating, forgot the football
  4. LexKyle

Players' PAD 2018 Plans

• Reach min level 370 (currently 294) 309 maybe far PS.: almost completed in 2017, its was reach level 300 • Reach amount catch 350 (currently 281) 319 currently • Grow my pokemon collection: - 350 pokemons level 130 (currently 280) 305 currently - All cloned pokemons (its missing...
  5. LexKyle

Players' memes

6. LexKyle

Invictus' LT

Great player! You love padventures. So congratulations for the great journey in padventures, a player in my vision, complete.
  7. LexKyle

House Contest

Nickname: Lex Kyle World: Platinum It belongs to house 'Viridian #1163'. Lex Kyle owns this house. Position: {x = 3507, y = 3324, z = 7}.
  8. LexKyle

Catch Bronzong

Its true! How demz said: Thats what I heard too. Zong, Toxi and Luxray doesnt count as catch Also Malamar, cryogonal, etc.
  9. LexKyle

IIIIIIIIIIT's TIME! :chrisbuffervoice:

Forever in my heart and in my pen... ops I'm going to get a tattoo "Nym" in my penis ok? I think it's good to stop these jokes, they'll think we're really gay. :4: I wanted to have played with you from the beginning, we would be a beautiful pair ... hmmm ... actually, even not playing since...
  10. LexKyle

Lex Kyle [LT]

you dont lose sight nothing ... i wasnt aware and all my pokemons were faint except hitmonchan and the wilds pokemon started to hit my char, then in despair i threw him that was the last poke.
  11. LexKyle

Lex Kyle [LT]

Hola Community!! SAD! Amaterasu?!! o0 TMS Gotta Catch 'Em All 2X Have more but i lost ss :O
  12. LexKyle

Shadow Mist [LT]

Frond Island
  13. LexKyle

Problem with loggin in after restart

Read http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40386
  14. LexKyle

Problem with loggin in after restart

Guys! Patience, an error has occurred and the staff is already working to solve it. Please be patient again You are stronger than your addiction!
  15. LexKyle

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

Hiho Pad community! WickEd Guild
Back