1. Les Paul

Team [ATTACH]

Team
  2. Les Paul

[Complaint] Lost Pokemons/Items

Ninetales was in a Fast Ball
  3. Les Paul

[Complaint] Lost Pokemons/Items

Hello, my character name in game is Killer Queen from diamond server and yesterday i lost some pokemons and items, maybe for the RollBack. I don't remember which ones unfortunately, except for a Cloned Ninetales 130 with TM lava plume and sleep talk, can't remember Ab ): and TM Spit that i got...
  4. Les Paul

Hello, this is a random but amazing pic from today.

Feel the burning charizard's power!!
  5. Les Paul

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

i think it's really cool
  6. Les Paul

About Halloween Event

Hello!, i have a question. Will the event be active only for saturday and sunday?
  7. Les Paul

Chilean's donations/donaciones chile

okey, thanks to you
  8. Les Paul

no i don't, what can i do?
  9. Les Paul

today, i tried to donate$16.000 pesos, but i can't because there's only one account to make the money transfer, which was full and couldn't receive more donations. Obviously, this kind of services and it's quickly response will make the game comfortable for all of us, and make a better...
  10. Les Paul

Tutor Recruitment

Character Name: Killer Queen World: Pearl Languages: Spanish- English i should to be a tutor because, i like to help people, when they have basic problems, like "where can i go to lv?, can somebody help with quest? (any)", but i don't know about prices so much, and my dream is get the power to...
  11. Les Paul

Can u help me?

My character name is Powerfull
  12. Les Paul

Can u help me?

I have a connection problem for some time, because I have not been able to connect and I have only 10 days left, is there someone who has a similar problem that can tell me what's wrong? Beforehand thank you very much. To be specific, I put the password, I choose my character and there stays...
Back