Seafolk Village
  2. Lany

Padventures wallpapers/signatures/etc

So amazing!! The most beautiful wallpapers ever!! surprisedditto
  3. Lany

Players' memes

I saw it somewhere... XD
  4. Lany

Quiero reportar una estafa por parte del Player Ashitakamaru.

Muy lamentable, para la próxima deberías estar mas atento. Este chico Ashitakamaru es un estafador y para colmo se hace la victima. Siempre deberias estar atento 65k por una Electric Terrain es claro que aprovecho la ocasión para estafar.
  5. Lany

Auto Atack (?!)

6. Lany

Players' memes

The Slowbro from place where i fish is like:
  7. Lany

Summer battle pass and donation promotion

OMG i need all boxxxxxxxxx! surprisedditto Goomysad
  8. Lany

Lany [LT] Platinum

Hello welcome, i would like to share a great achievement with you It is that i reached level 400.. Squirtlecelebrate I hope you enjoy the screens of this great adventure... pikachuhype Dittocozy Nane for gay queen <3 Dittolove Loviu bby <33 slowpokenani Compulsive fishers...
  9. Lany

PA Players Real Photos

O M G !! Bulbasaurwow
  10. Lany

[Support] Can't login into the game(ip adress restricted)

Better contact a GM or with a CM Dolphy via Discord and describe your problem.
  11. Lany

[Support] Can't login into the game(ip adress restricted)

Use the option number 3 on this page: http://www.padventures.org/index.php/recovery
  12. Lany

Padventures Cards

I already added the new cards to the excel and now you can see the number of the Achievement that give you that card, there are some that arent, since i still don't know what achievement it gives. I'll add them later... cottoncandy
  13. Lany

11 Years Hall of Fame

1.- The kindest player Xexy, ZoombieBR and Cort Skull: people who always have time for help you. Thank you guys for exist. 2.- The kindest staff member [CM] Natta, [GM] Sylveon: they are always there, helping kindly and the ratarock very funny. 5.- The best player Turek: insane level...
  14. Lany

Lany [LT] Platinum

I wanted to erase all these images but i like very much to upload my progress so... I reduced it as best i could sadpichu See u~ dragonitelove
  15. Lany

Lany [LT] Platinum

poipolehype PARADOX 50+ ELEMENTAL 100+ AGA'S HELL 120+ PANIHILATOR 130+ FROND ISLAND 135+ PALACE 150+ TM CASE 12 170+ VENOSHOCK 175+ RANDOM PIC WITH MY FRIENDS <3 CAREER OF TAUROS totodilelaugh (the ones that i captured for the achievement) dolphylol
Back