1. L

It is never a goodbye

cya men its a x2 for me
  2. L

Dragon type

xdxdx
  3. L

Dragon type

I do agree in everything, dragon type is kinda useless at the moment because of the "dragon type moves" they do just miserable amount of dmg just been in advantage with other drags, in the pve area who would level up with a dragon in dragon resp when there are fairys and ice more usefull, in the...
  4. L

About Pokemon Damage Nerfs

Cloned pokemon dont change dmg, just 1k hp, about the dmg nerf i rly dont know, just the cloned part.
  5. L

Elite Four Challenge (Diamond)

i want to fight :D Lance
  6. L

Snow Ball War/Paintball War

De seguro tendran varias dudas respecto como participar en la Guerra de Bolas de Nieve. Esta guía también se aplica al evento de paintball, pero con este item en lugar de la bola de nieve: Un mensaje en blanco aparecera diciendo que iniciara la Guerra de Bolas de Nieve y deberan elegir un...
  7. L

Power abuse

I want to apologize to you because this wasnt intended with abuse, never the less it is totally my bad because i didnt follow the proper steps, i was told that you were follow ksng, and again im sorry if i cause any trouble but is was my fault so i want to apologize to you, it wont happend again.
  8. L

Igglybuff Card bug

Solved
  9. L

Halloween Drawing Contest

Player withour Forum account. Zyler - Diamond
  10. L

[Support] Can't find two pokemons

Name and world pls?
  11. L

Spanish PAdventures Wikipedia

Thank you so much Simpsomp, Matutezx and everyone who help in the wiki. :D
  12. L

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

and what about the target moves like, brick feint surf among other with decente to high dmg, i think would be hard to separete the moves to give them different boost % :s
  13. L

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

would be nice, but imo 25-30% would be too much, take in count some spells that can deal 4k dmg with a single hit and think about too the target skill with decent dmg, with 15-20 sec cd D:
  14. L

Shiny Corsola

imo changing a target low cd with regular dmg like rock slide, for a a decent enough aoe with decent dmg like fissure is a bit too much.
  15. L

Season Event

i mean, the staff part who does this kind of events, dont have any obligation to do something for you, it is just dedication, you are free to play or not, if you think its "a bad server" like your comments tells me, as i said, you are free to not play it anymore, there are so many people...
Back