Welcome!

Recent content by Kreyexx

1. Kreyexx

Autoloot

It's a simple suggestion, just add a bigger timer on autoloot's item picking. Not sure how long is it now, 20-30 seconds? It seems kinda long and enough, but when you clear bigger spawns, in more than 1 wave, even when you want to lure some of pokes, it takes you a bit longer to kill them and...
  2. Kreyexx

new achievements

Pretty decent achievements, maybe just change name of some or the way to get it.
  3. Kreyexx

Chazz & Haszosz :/ [LT]

Following noobs
  4. Kreyexx

Our Plans for 2017

Good work with the Alola, didn't expect it would be going this fast, also can't wait for Castform's changes due to weather ^^
  5. Kreyexx

Insider [LT]

Following nub
  6. Kreyexx

Christmas event 2016

Not sure why everyone is taking this conversation as fighting lel Anyway I am not that limited to not understand what you had to say, but have you understood our point? No point also to keep this going since we got the good news, and ye, you know me, under a different name perhaps but that's...
  7. Kreyexx

Christmas event 2016

He wasn't talking to you directly after he said about missing files, you can see how people are flooding this thread without a single moment of being grateful that the event actually happened after halloween was delayed. Just lay it off and find another interest, go exp or smth like u usually...
  8. Kreyexx

[contest] Christmas Stories - Questions

Tbh it was so long I stopped counting lel And ye, I was there when they announced it xd
  9. Kreyexx

Good bye :^*

I hope u come back soon enough, PA's gonna feel empty without U, thank you for all the fun we had :D
  10. Kreyexx

You're starting to hate? Guess u didn't wait months for johto update XD
  11. Kreyexx

I guess...Soon
  12. Kreyexx

Add all TMs to Daily reward

Lower chances for you to get something good then, even though I got Giga Drain last time lel
  13. Kreyexx

PA Players Real Photos

SHOUTOUT TO MY BRO ZERTROX!!
  14. Kreyexx

Kreyex's Catch Thread

Thx Dam <3
  15. Kreyexx

Kreyex's Catch Thread

Some new catches, started using tinypic :c (i hope this shit will have normal size) C Raticate Dugtrio Sneasel And few other low catches, atm at 122.
Back