Welcome!

Recent content by kokochang123

1. K

Our Plans for next few months

one little and necesary sugestion: in events with double player xp , can make the fishing skill gains double xp skill too. that gonna be beneficius for all player , who like to fish and who not , because who wanna fish can fish how can wish him , and that reduces respawns disputes.
  2. K

Market bug abuse or the scam is allowed?

encerio campeon me decis eso siendo comunity manager? el amount es la cantidad de objetos que estan en stok, antes de comprarla decia amount: 2 , porque vendia 2 llaves, no quiero ser irrespetuoso, pero de que estamos hablando? Algunos dicen que cuando la llave la compras con puntos es una...
  3. K

That is why the nature of this post, as you can see in the title ... the market by not announcing the remaining uses of these objects, allows it to be customary to sell them with a remaining use. It is the responsibility of the buyer / seller to verify all transactions before completion.(game...
  4. K

I recently bought an yellow key in market ,how the number of remaining uses may not be announced? The key I bought had only one use left and it is in market..... is a bug ,the scam is allowed in game market?. I am disappointed on this matter. since I have no way of demonstrating this situation...
  5. K

[Support] Market bug abuse or the scam is allowed?

I recently bought an yellow key in market ,how the number of remaining uses may not be announced? The key I bought had only one use left and it is in market..... is a bug ,the scam is allowed in game market?. I am disappointed on this matter. since I have no way of demonstrating this situation...
Back