What's new

Welcome!

Market bug abuse or the scam is allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokochang123

Reaction score
I recently bought an yellow key in market ,how the number of remaining uses may not be announced? The key I bought had only one use left and it is in market..... is a bug ,the scam is allowed in game market?.

I am disappointed on this matter. since I have no way of demonstrating this situation per se, but you can corroborate it (at least I think so)

I sincerely feel cheated

eeeeeeeeee.jpg
i am koko sempai at platinum
player fasdd

Reisen

Reaction score
i don't see any scam there, usually whenever they sell key's they have only 1 use

kokochang123

Reaction score
That is why the nature of this post, as you can see in the title ... the market by not announcing the remaining uses of these objects, allows it to be customary to sell them with a remaining use.

It is the responsibility of the buyer / seller to verify all transactions before completion.(game rules->http://padventures.org/index.php/p/v/rules )
How to check when the market system does not announce the status of the object? as the proverb says: custom makes law ..

And this is the question,its a Market bug abuse or the scam is allowed in market systen?

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
You can read there “amount” and if it say one it means only one, not three.

kokochang123

Reaction score
encerio campeon me decis eso siendo comunity manager? el amount es la cantidad de objetos que estan en stok, antes de comprarla decia amount: 2 , porque vendia 2 llaves, no quiero ser irrespetuoso, pero de que estamos hablando?

Algunos dicen que cuando la llave la compras con puntos es una sola con tres usos, y cuando se publica en market se divide dependiendo la cantidad de usos y cada llave es de un uso.... otros que es una ruleta, si el que la publico a la venta la dejo con uno o dos usos, te toca lo que te toca... ¿entonces como es al final?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back