Welcome!

Recent content by Kirubin4

1. Kirubin4

Hunting Mode Rebalance

Agreed 100%. Wait, not just 100... 200%. Even with so many quests and tasks, some pokemons doesn't look strong as they should be in hunting. We know wild pokemons have no cooldowns on moves, but some of them still look weak. This would remember even more the idea of pokemon, also improve the...
  2. Kirubin4

[Complaint] World transfer Platinum - Diamond

Please, any adm answer this. I can't just lose all my things there.
  3. Kirubin4

Even with the new advantagens, i haven't touched in anything. I wasn't able to change by the reasons explained.
  4. Kirubin4

Can some admin answer this thread, please?
  5. Kirubin4

It is for test purposes. Can be forever, or can't be. I just want to keep my character and things the way i got them.
  6. Kirubin4

Hello, i've been out of Padventures for a long time since i am still at my studies. For the next week i may start playing PA again, but i have been looking the news and saw what happened to platinum server. I had a character created a long time before this change, and i wish to transfer him to...
  7. Kirubin4

Incoming changes to Platinum world

I wish to know what gonna happen to my character on platinum, since i couldn't log and transfer before the date of world exchange. I already sent a message to Raissa, but didnt got answered yet.
  8. Kirubin4

Children's Day lottery

Kirubim Platinum
  9. Kirubin4

Change Pokes/items in Platinum

I have a few things in Diamond. Lets make a deal Kirubin (Diamond) Or Kirubim (Platinum)
  10. Kirubin4

Easter event is now enabled

How do i know the location of the eggs? And what pokes can be obtained in those new boxes? (Hoen 1, hoen 2 and sinnoh).
  11. Kirubin4

Exchange[Diamond] For [Platinum]

Hello, i'm trading things here in Diamond for things in server Platinum. If you have something in Platinum and you would like to trade for things in Diamond, leave your nick here and what you have in the server. My nick in Platinum: Kirubim My nick in Diamond: Kirubin
  12. Kirubin4

4th Anniversary

Kids, please... 4 years ago | Dec 04 2010, 00:31:00 GMT. I'm here so long that i was in the Orkut Communi when this server was a project, so i deserve a reward. @event 4 Years and only 2 days of 2x? Come on.
  13. Kirubin4

Racism and rude behaviour.

Yes, i can ignore. And he will still trashtalking everyone around PA and insulting people by the country. I don't think this is the right.
  14. Kirubin4

Racism and rude behaviour.

That isn't what rules says http://2.ii.gl/AVTeUC4x_.png Also, racism isn't just a kind of harassment of a single person, it's really worst than that, its a construction of a behavior of hate against people from some place.
Back