1. Kirminex

Children's Day Lottery

Kirminex Diamond
  2. Kirminex

Easter lottery 2016

Kirminex Diamond
  3. Kirminex

Master Rod Idea

by all water pokemon do you mean pokemons that can be fished or do you mean all of them cuse i see a big milotic problem right there
  4. Kirminex

Steel Powder

supposed to be hard to get, since its used to make portable pc lockers for houses, i killed like 6k steelix and only got 15 and that is still not enough to make a locker, kinda shitty that others will have it easy after some had to work as hard or more than me
  5. Kirminex

Halloween Event 2015

post does not explain what given and required points are and how to get them
  6. Kirminex

Pokemon Skills

its kinda cannon.
  7. Kirminex

Giveaway on Diamond.

kirminex
  8. Kirminex

Giving away everything on Diamond

Kirminex
  9. Kirminex

[Recovery] Rollaback 3 pm MX

Lost after finishing dailys on the following characters in Diamond: Kirmi Kirminex Parousia Buccaneer Pokemons: 1-Dragonite 130 Reflect/Sanstorm 2-Lapras 130 Reflect/Water pulse 3-Golem 130 4-Swampert 130 Water pulse/Ice beam 5-Cloyster 130 Water Pulse/Hydro pump...
  10. Kirminex

Proposal: Nature system

if you add a way to randomly change the nature i can agree with this idea, but if it is set when caught and can not be changed ever after then i disagree, since it is already a hassle to waste more than the pokemon is worth trying to catch it just for it to have the a bad nature...
  11. Kirminex

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

The client is poorly designed, it requires 10 times more proccessing capabilities than tibia or the old client, many other servers with the same client format require less than a half of its requirements and even offer more otions. (even when mannually removing all this extra functions, ive...
  12. Kirminex

Children's Day lottery

Kirminex Diamond
  13. Kirminex

We need to get rid of classic client

i would agree with this desicion if the pc requirements difference werent that big of a deal, you should first optimize the client so it functions on a less demanding way before thinking on shuting down the old client. the fact that you have a duo core proccessor listed as a minumum for a simple...
  14. Kirminex

best Places exp

i used to get 700k per hour at that lvl in tm case but that was before they added scary face to feraligatr
  15. Kirminex

Power Abuse [GM] Smily, Ayuda!!

you missed the part where he purposely had someone make a fake trade asking for the same sceptile offering the vire in exchange. tho this isnt ilegal either as the owner is responsible of their belongings. and if this person were to be punished then all of those diamond sellers in the market...
Back