Welcome!

Recent content by killer855

1. K

anti-dupe?

so when i logged in today i got this again, 01:01 [Mon Aug 05 11:38:19 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "AI-2124@depotItems" to avoid punishment. is the pokemon copied again? please let me know thanks.
  2. K

anti-dupe?

I mailed it.
  3. K

anti-dupe?

Since I haven't heard anything I assume that everything is ok? I don't want to get into any trouble when I didn't do anything wrong lol. I did buy premium time and am going to play hope that doesn't affect anything.
  4. K

anti-dupe?

I got this message when I logged in today. 23:10 [Sun Jul 28 23:07:35 2019] Anti-Dupe: You have been detected with a duplicate Pokemon. Do not move it or sell it and contact staff with code "AI-2124@depotItems" to avoid punishment. I'm just returning back to the game after being gone for a few...
  5. K

lost premium time

My account had 23 days of premium. I added 30 more days and now only have 50 days. Why is this? I should have 53 days or 52 days of premium, thanks.
  6. K

sell all button

so i was thinking it would be nice to have a confirmation of selling all items to the shop so it will prevent accidental selling of wanted items for quests and things. thanks in advance ~markumz
  7. K

missing 1 egg?

it seems only 74 eggs are marked on the kanto map //2.ii.gl/Bh1GDO2AD. and 50 in johto //4.ii.gl/qKDONbSLH. so good luck finding the missing one in kanto as i have yet too..
  8. K

missing 1 egg?

i have went to each egg location marked on the map twice marking them off as i went as to not miss any and i am still missing one egg, i dont know how this can be each egg told me iv already used it.
  9. K

duplicated pokemon

i have pokemon that were duplicated from a crash, what gm do i mail them too
  10. K

[Recovery] Lost Tangela

sooooo its been 4 days sense i posted, so just wondering has or is a gm going to look into this? because my tangela is still missing. like i said, i had 2 tangela on my account, one on markumz and one on court, both in friend ball, one level 65, one level 66,(they have 2 different origins! one...
  11. K

[Recovery] Lost Tangela

first thank you very much for getting back my typhlo and umberon :)), but the tangela on markumz is a different tangela we have 2, one he caught on his character markumz, and one had been given to me from my friend drazzer when i started to play pa again. not sure what one is which because we...
  12. K

[Recovery] Lost Umbreon

Court Diamond Umbreon i think level 96 in a Heavy Ball. Last Month I Released it: October I left the umbreon in my house and now its gone. Tangela level 66 in a Friend Ball. Was on my character when i was at dailys and logged out and logged back in later and he was gone. Typhlosion level 100...
  13. K

lost pokemons and duplicated D:

i paid for my umbreon to be in a heavy ball please look into it when doing the recovery i also used a tm shadow ball on umbreon
  14. K

[Support] gm will have an error?

in the upper left it never connected to the server to check for updates, maybe find your padventures folder and manually update the game?
  15. K

lost pokemons and duplicated D:

I am using my boyfriend forum account because mine wont let me post because awaiting activation u.u I logged in this morning, in my character Court to find i have 1 extra dragonite and 1 extra gengar 12:23 You see a pokeball. Dragonite [74][F] Position: [X: 3838] [Y: 2999] [Z: 7]. 12:23 You...
Back