Welcome!

Recent content by kerrelvar

1. kerrelvar

New pokemons

sh heracross/sh forretress/sh swellow might be good additions to the game
  2. kerrelvar

getting armaldo some love

Hello, im making this thread to ask if it could be possible to add armaldos on the hau'oli rock spawn or maybe on the new bug spawn(this one has some crobats i think, prob armaldo wouldnt be a bad addition since its a bug poke) so it could be easier to farm tm infestation / catch the poke what...
  3. kerrelvar

TM Requests

regarding mismagius and sh mismagius, could it be possible to change one of these moves "psywave, invisibility" to either Magic Coat or Protect? she can learn both of those either by tm or by breeding or maybe change false swipe from sh mismagius to magic coat or protect please?
  4. kerrelvar

Coronavirus Event

yeah some sort of event would be nice after watching the situation on italy, people cant get out from their homes and it will soon start to be the same on other countries man this whole situation sucks for everybody especially the people who lives/work on turism areas, the economy will take a...
  5. kerrelvar

Activated Mega Time

so many things so little personel to do them
  6. kerrelvar

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

aaaha, a good answer thanks for that, have a good day sucri
  7. kerrelvar

sarcasm aside, how long we will have to wait?
  8. kerrelvar

allright, so how long for any of those?
  9. kerrelvar

so how more time we will have to wait to see party exp professions and new fishing system?
  10. kerrelvar

Valentine Promotion

this is a good idea, or maybe lower the cost of points with RL money.
  11. kerrelvar

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2020

To My Dear Cordelia. I write you this letter to express all these feelings i've got thou merely words could not just be enough. You came into my life shining brighter than the sun bringing me the light and showing me a diferrent world, a colorful world, your smile kept me going thru the...
  12. kerrelvar

Thousand Arrows

Thousand Arrows on Palossand has no CoolDown it can be Infinitely casted
  13. kerrelvar

Catch System, extra chance

i invite you politely to try catch diancie if you havent caught her already, its so easy! and fun!!
  14. kerrelvar

Achievement

also a reward for catching diancie, super rare acomplishment right there(jokes aside). I think the idea to get rewarded for first mega stone dropped or first mega beast/shiny caught is actually good
  15. kerrelvar

Diancie

would it be possible? i dont see how casual people that play the game for like 1 to 2 hours will have the devotion to catch this poke since with luck you can get 100-150 in a whole month of mining everyday 12 or more hours per day(saying this by personal experience) 21:11 Used 2 ultra balls, 53...
Back