Welcome!

Recent content by Kdm-aru

1. Kdm-aru

Players PA Ideas

Hello everyone i leave this thread to verify which is better and which need work please tell me and if u want vote plx.. Greninja Art Work Sprite Remarke's! And Ash Greninja too how aditional *-*
  2. Kdm-aru

Our Plans for 2017

This apply? how a new plan to 2017 i think
  3. Kdm-aru

Tutor Recruitment

Kord Drive Pearl Spanish/English I like be a tutor to help with bugs and others things how example a dudes i know that is only in help channel but in the other channels there too some dudes
  4. Kdm-aru

Rebalance Discussions

Hi all .. I just saw an episode of pokemon where Eevee has an ability that not taken into consideration here in our game world Protección <-- that move and Riolu have Aura Sphere too and Pikachu have Underground.. o.o wut!? xD
  5. Kdm-aru

Ideas to new quest in the game

Now my second idea to create a quest in Hoenn.. excuse the delay Name mission: Hoenn (Team Rocket is back!) This quest is a little more complicated because they are the master of disguise "They will be disguised of merchants" and they need u help to collect some items <- that items they will...
  6. Kdm-aru

Lost Pokemon~

forget it.. i found the pokemon ^
  7. Kdm-aru

Lost Pokemon~

Refresh
  8. Kdm-aru

Ok but u when time will you waiting for this raid? xD i mean this quest is to win the achievement and not wait for a long time.. and change that raid for a quest in a zone of ascorbia
  9. Kdm-aru

Hello! everyone, i write this thread because i have a idea and i want you see, to members staff of PA you will decide if enable this quest or not, so.. to the point This mission is to do some things easy for example "The raid of Team Rocket" <-- this raid is in my opinion boring but very very...
  10. Kdm-aru

[Buy] Evo Stone leaf

ok i dont see that xD
  11. Kdm-aru

[Buy] Evo Stone leaf

what world? xD u will be more specific..
  12. Kdm-aru

Tutor Recruitment [Pearl]

Character name: Kord Drive Languages: Spanish and English.
Back