Welcome!

Recent content by Judgetx

1. J

Cacnea

Practically this topic is completing a year, so why not celebrate? We need a Cakenea for this! 🎂 :shock: Now seriously, it really needs some adjustments like: More HP (Base or lv) / Speed (250 would be great) or better Moveset. Even Kakuna and Metapod are more playable after level 30.
  2. J

Minor bug about the move Mist Ball

I do not know if it's working as it should, but ground-type pokemon does not get this status.
  3. J

Bug in pokedex

Aron and Lairon have the wrong resistances, they have 8, which does not include dark or ghost. Normal, Flying, Rock, Bug, Psychic, Ice, Dragon and Fairy. About Empoleon, technically steel pokémon broke the design of pokédex because of several resistances. Not only Ice ins't there but others...
  4. J

Azalea Town - Workshop

I swear we did not steal anything, it was this caterpie who did us this favor. :rolleyes: Bug description: Apparently there is a chance of this happening if the caterpie moves to a particular side as soon as it reappears. And these stools can be moved by any Pokémon, especially the psychic...
  5. J

Memorable Pictures (& Memes)

After a while I decided to explore some more dangerous areas of Hoenn, close to Fortree to be a bit accurate... "Just imagine the feeling of having to wait to get back to that region again" I was agitated with so many pokémon attacking me and so much of revives and potions that I spent, so I...
  6. J

classic shiny pokemon

*Water Pulse* ... *Water Pulse* ... *Water Pulse*
  7. J

Skill Swap is not working on Ditto's Transformations... why?

There's another problem with him: :10: It is basically a visual problem, it happens while using the Gyro Ball if the Steamroller is used. To fix it just use: Gyro Ball or Steamroller again, Transform or return the Ditto to the Pokeball.
  8. J

Tyranitar

Tyranitar [100] - 21200 HP B. HP: 10310 (+110) Probably 24500 at lv 130.
  9. J

Cacnea

So after a while I went back to playing with him and he seems a bit weak... (honestly it's like advancing the level of a nidoran or even worse:6:). To begin with I would like to say that it is playable but very limited. With limited I mean that fishing is almost the best way to advance your...
  10. J

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

I would like to suggest the Run Away ability that several pokémon has, but in a different way that works in the game. It would normally work as a perfect escape ("Enables a sure getaway from wild Pokémon."), But in that case it could be something like: If the user's life is 25/50% or less it...
  11. J

Easter Pidgey

Apparently, the Natural Gift movement does not work on this pokémon. I tested only with my Victreebel, I do not know if any other could work, and even then it is not too much to worry about. Just wanted to inform.
  12. J

Pokemon Skills

Please add Rock Smash for Lickitung for obvious reason, his appearance and his movements show that he is able to use it. It has several available punch movements and some strong rock/ground too, resembles other normal pokémons like Snorlax, Miltank (that has cut) and Tauros or even fighters like...
  13. J

Skill Swap is not working on Ditto's Transformations... why?

He also has other problems. First this one: That is basically not being able to use Transform into a Nidoranf or Nidoranm. I also could not forget that they did not appear in the "Catches" part of the game site: :pepe: It would be nice to have some attention to your moves too, which are...
  14. J

Wrong or Missing information on PokeDex

Fighting/Psychic - Wrong: Non-equivalent resistance Hoenn: Meditite. Meditite's resistance is wrong, it's as if he's just the psychic type. However, its evolution has the correct information. (Fighting and Rock)
  15. J

Victreebel

As there were changes, I realized that the information on PokeDex about your passive skill might be wrong. In the description it states that he still has Sludge, but he ends up using Poison Powder. And about having both sides with good moves, honestly only changing from Poison Powder to Acid...
Back