Welcome!

Recent content by Jose Cuervo

1. Jose Cuervo

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Nick: Josee Cuervo World: Pearl
  2. Jose Cuervo

!tm bug buzz

I did the quest x.x Took me 2 days to get only the caterpie horns, their loot should be increased
  3. Jose Cuervo

Limit Cloned Island Access

Yes, And i also know the deffinition of the word "implicit", and im pretty sure you do too. I don´t know your guild or his members and certainly i don´t know a reason why would they hate me to try to make me leave the game. Again stop talking for others. Of course, But still people get Ks in...
  4. Jose Cuervo

1.-You have to pay a dacc to go to aerodactyl, there is a big difference in the time a cloned ticket and a premium account lasts but is the same deal 2.-I havent played PA much lately because of my university, i dont think u have me in vip or checking my logs to say "i play 24/7" but people on...
  5. Jose Cuervo

It says i made an effort and waste tickets too catch the pokes i have wanted, im trying to collect them all by catching them in my main char Jose Cuervo, i have other chars, 1 in a different account, soo that nonsense of "lets limit c island acces" seems pretty stupid to me. If u want to catch a...
  6. Jose Cuervo

No ty
  7. Jose Cuervo

locker

also u can save 10 hds in ur backpack. when u finish go to sr eko and instant travel to celadon dude. no need to loose 10 minutes in ship
  8. Jose Cuervo

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Extrasensory / Psyshock / Psywave (old kazam °/ ) / Trick room / Kinesis? Take ur pick, Kazam needs another move Change swift in crobat for super sonic, it only has scary face as stun type move
  9. Jose Cuervo

Rebalance discussions

Removing tyranitar´s earthquake?? idk if any of u ppl in the rebalance team has once grabbed any original pokemon game, but bite, crunch, sandstorm, hyper beam and earthquake are the signature moves of tyranitar, im not mad because u are "nerfing" my poke, im mad because you are nerfing the way...
  10. Jose Cuervo

Rebalance related BUGS

Wrong section, moved. Delete this plx
  11. Jose Cuervo

:> oli jijijijijiji

:> oli jijijijijiji
  12. Jose Cuervo

Rebalance related BUGS

Check out wild kadabras and alakazams. They spam hypnosis over and over.
  13. Jose Cuervo

Rebalance discussions

Here mystic said something important, i have browsed all this thread and every suggestion is focused in pvp. I want to suggest ( Again ) to add another stun ( Super sonic ) to crobat, when u are lvling it u have to use many potions because it eats damage, lvling on 1 vs 1 and with many pokes...
  14. Jose Cuervo

Olí guapo

Olí guapo
  15. Jose Cuervo

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick:Josee Cuervo World:Pearl Category:A Nationality:Mexican
Back