Welcome!

Recent content by Jertusz

1. J

Tsots [LT]

Finally! Bedzie obserwowane. pikachuhype
  2. J

Aegislash

It isn't bad, but without tms its lacking just 1 more skill to finish things off on ghost respawns.
  3. J

Aegislash

Hi, I would like to suggest changing spite for spirit strike in Aegi, because hes lacking that one skill to finish ghost pokes while exping, and the formula is not that much different from spite, so it wouldnt change dueling with him a lot. Peace, Jertusz
  4. J

Daily login may

Good job guys! The rewards are well balanced in terms of rarity and money avaliable for them. However I have one questions regarding mega lopunny tokens. Will there be a fixed number of tokens in daily login rewards? (For example: this month we can get 10, so next month will it be 10 again or...
  5. J

Sequel [LT]

200iq, sorry for OT
  6. J

Skies / Whiskey Haze

Well, apparently making a bad trade is enough to make admins message you and getting the whole server on your side, I must say, that it's a bit childish, to make a post on forum to complain about an unprofitable trade. I'm not a big fan of Khormes or anything, but I think shaming him for just...
  7. J

Global Street Duel Tournament

Jertusz Diamond
  8. J

List of Players' propositions

Afaik, the outfit from mavis skier quest does that, although I don't have it so I might be wrong.
  9. J

4th Alola Island & Old Existing Spawns

Would be nice to see a grass and fire 190+ respawn, because there is a long time we have to stay on the same resp to reach 200 (in order to lvl up the fastest) and unlock new ones, also because the highest lvl grass resp we currently have is 150+ Palace/ 160+ inq which is not that great (for...
  10. J

Funny trade offers

12:46 Red Bull [123]: accpt pindir lvl 98 ab maxie in ne cloned farf ? Can someone translate that please?
  11. J

Funny trade offers

14:48 Ryuunosuke Kouta [107]: SELL TM069 PEDAL DANCE (35k PM FAST) >>><<< SELL TM069 PEDAL DANCE (35k PM FAST) >>><<< SELL TM069 PEDAL DANCE (35k PM FAST) >>><<< SELL TM069 PEDAL DANCE (35k PM FAST) >>><<< SELL TM069 PEDAL DANCE (35k PM FAST) >>><<<
  12. J

Players PA Ideas

Rebalance I guess.
  13. J

Legends Never Die [LT]

55.962 in Total GL, Jertusz
  14. J

List of Players' propositions

Agree.
  15. J

Sequel [LT]

213 Jertusz