Welcome!

Recent content by ItzMattek

1. ItzMattek

[Recovery] Recover my old account

I decided to back that game but I don't know anymore my e-mail adress and password... I just have recover key and login, and is it possible to recover it ? Pleas help me with that if it's possible
  2. ItzMattek

Desktop wallpapers ;D

3. ItzMattek

Lost my cloned pidgeot lvl 108 in love ball

You should write something about: last use this pokemon, TMs and if possible how you get it... Itwould help to recover your pome by CM or other from support
  4. ItzMattek

Unfair Ban!

@Billy~ Imma with ya... @Obrevllicker~ In my opinion you are just another guy that tryin' to be promoted via licking their asses... Good Job ! Maybe you will give as any proof that you are worth to be tutor ? O.o
  5. ItzMattek

Season change event

20:24 You received a pokemon (Lotad [30]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
  6. ItzMattek

[Poradnik] Season change event

a gdzie te munchlaxy wgl sie respia/pojawiaja? W sumie mam jeszcze czas bo dopiero Epidemic robie :p
  7. ItzMattek

Dead Penalty and some fixes

Stop cryin and play more carefully... High level players lose more exp than 80-90 lvl... cuz it's only 2% but guys pleas stop cry !! I know that go to Mr. Eko and change residence is easiest way to be in other city/exp hunts but thats your choice: fast to come or slower but without losing...
  8. ItzMattek

Season change event

I hope the last one mission will not be much more harder than these before... Cuz I guess players wasted alot of time for now xd
  9. ItzMattek

Question - Event Day 5 (Epidemic)

Thanks alot dudes !! @Theard can be closed.
  10. ItzMattek

[Poradnik] Season change event

A ze zapytam... Jezeli chodzi o zmiane pozycji to chyba nie znajda sie na innych wyspach niz te wymienione wyzej czyli wylacznie gdzies na ice i water islandach ?
  11. ItzMattek

Do i need premmy to access that ice and water island ?
  12. ItzMattek

Where i can find Nurse Joy for that patt of event and wheres these "sick pokes" are licated ? Can someone explain me it ? Thanks anyway...
  13. ItzMattek

Achievements...

Sorry i was retired for about 1 month.... I will edit first post when i back from work tonight Thanks alot for your reply
  14. ItzMattek

Tiny Suggestion for broken economy

I think death penalty is good idea, cuz here will people be more careful to go any exp spot than it was before... But in my opinion that 2% is too small amount... It should be about 15%+ for each death... but anyway they should make a way to get faster to Johto from Kanto and traveling between...
  15. ItzMattek

[Buy] Looking for few things....

*B*ring *U*p *M*y *P*ost
Back