Welcome!

Recent content by Invictus

1. Invictus

10 Elder Charizards(CHALLENGE)

and i still couldn't catch my own zard haha feelsbadman keep going on your challenge and congrats
  2. Invictus

Fishing system remake

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39036-small-bug
  3. Invictus

Song of the day

4. Invictus

Gray and Pam LT

ME HACES RECUPERAR EL CHAR PARA LUEGO RETIRARTEEEEEE?????? POR LO MENOS INVITAME TAMBIEN :26: #RETIREDCONP :pepe:
  5. Invictus

Song of the day

6. Invictus

PA Players Real Photos

Merry Xmas guys
  7. Invictus

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Position: {x = 4893, y = 7351, z = 7}.
  8. Invictus

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Invictus - Diamond It belongs to house 'The Castle #908'. Invictus owns this house.
  9. Invictus

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Hello Santa, even though I know I'm not going to play Pad like I've played once, it was a pleasure recover my character and talking to a lot of people that I haven't spoken since my delete, it brought me many memories of the game I spent the most part of my teenage years, even some of them...
  10. Invictus

Song of the day

11. Invictus

Gray and Pam LT

Hello P!!!! Thank you, it was really nice to chat with some friends that are still playing, love u all sz
  12. Invictus

Quest: Daily Dungeons Challenge

:53: k j k
  13. Invictus

Double exp weekend

GOGO LvL 400 broders
  14. Invictus

Invictus' LT

Ok @Raissa, I'll try to explain to you in the best way possible. It was the second white sqm and when I arrievied in this part after pull the last levers, there was other 3 ppl already in this same sqm, lets say that “they were ABUSING OF IT already” (Olimeczec, Albu and Secret-famyli) then I...
Back