Welcome!

Recent content by huazhero

1. H

[Support] Perdí mi roto exp

Perdí mi roto exp La última vez que lo usé fue en mi Mr Mime de allí desconozco donde quedó fue aproximadamente hace una semana máximo dos Robert Sevenfold Diamond
  2. H

Bug abuse

Are you sure I told they that? Maximo and el toro are my friends If it really is as you say maximo him would not come down to help you because he is my friend,It made no sense that eltoro and I would go down if we both died at the same time the only thing we had eltoro and me is try to do the...
  3. H

Bug abuse

Hi I just want to report this guy abussing a bug ingame with Rock Polish move, he can keep using moves against the bosses with this bug, also he's laughing about this bug. Thanks
  4. H

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Player: Robe Sevenfold World : Platinum House : 'Viridian #1161'. Robe Sevenfold owns this house.
  5. H

Infinity Kingdom [LT] Platinum

TM23 Quest :p
  6. H

My First Shiny and the last.. My First Cloned Cloned Gengar
  7. H

We want to welcome you all to out Life Thread.:p:p:p:p
  8. H

Vanessa Sol Spammer

I'm sick of this guy He write spamming "lixo" as if he were the best player I try to ignore it, it is inevitable every time we pass by, it happens, it bothers me, the function of ignoring did not help me I do not know how old he is but he acts like a child https://imgur.com/a/UTZQ0
  9. H

7th Pad's anniversary!

I know that they are not forced to do events but all the time that we were struggling to finish the event and so that we lacked 1 basin and counted as 35% and I appreciate that there are events like that because it unites us as a community
  10. H

7th Pad's anniversary!

I think you should give us 90% We were searching and we missed 1 and to receive two prizes I think it's unfair we do not ask 100% since we did not find it but that we are missing 35% for one
  11. H

Halloween Event

More? How many time..
  12. H

Testing Room

niño rata (ratkid) detected
  13. H

About Izzyon Pearl and associated mafia.

Envy detected... you were late posting something about other's players in gameI don't care about the game of other players... why we must put too much attention to this guy because IS WHAT HE WANTS, and you always are giving this. I won't say anything more... another useless post made by the...
  14. H

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Decrease 2k Hp to Gallade: In game, Gallade is supposed to be great damage, low defense (as hitmonlee)
  15. H

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Why not?? He don't have any attack against pokes strong to him... It is a move typical in jolteon, it helps to make thunder 100%, so why not?? It won't make it OP, maybe jolteon could have any chance against steelix, onix, etc
Back