2. Hellsphere

Forgotten Dreamers [DIAMOND]

Chilling with the noob Character 107 Project: King Kingler
  3. Hellsphere

Soul Society [LT] Pearl

Following, and good luck!
  4. Hellsphere

[Support] Client issue

Thank you! Problem solved can this thread be closed?
  5. Hellsphere

[Support] Client issue

Hi! 5 minutes ago my client updated and after the installation I couldnt log in, here's the screenshot halp please :< EDIT Nvm the client says now Gameworld is currently closed, I will wait
  6. Hellsphere

[Support] chart deleted?

If youre going to use google translate please write correctly the words in spanish.
  7. Hellsphere

Sup zecao donde te has metido bro?

Sup zecao donde te has metido bro?
  8. Hellsphere

[Complaint] inb4 Nagatto complaints

Seriously how can you be this shameless? I mean even jano anticipated your post by 4 minutes. Next time stay legal bro, peace.
  9. Hellsphere

Why are you still viewing the index?

Why are you still viewing the index?
  10. Hellsphere

spammer in pvp

I don't even know if spamming is a reason for punishment since these two thread are different: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?11539-Public-channels-rules & anti spamm rule thread http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?25162-New-Anti-Spam-Rule&highlight=public+channel+rules BTW nice...
  11. Hellsphere

Children's Day lottery

Hellsphere Pearl
  12. Hellsphere

Mini-event

We already have mini events in PA like the tic tac toe one that was today, 2 hours ago there were some raids. Also why every "mini event" suggestion has to be a 2x exp and catch, these kind of "mini events" wont encourage the players, they will just be spoiled and more lazy.
  13. Hellsphere

Report against spanish-chat tutor Matimaniaco

Did you saw the thread? I already used that picture. Ye I was arguing with you, what about your offensive statement?
Back