2. H

PA Players Real Photos

Take the vision (hahahaha) Pouco bonitos <3
  3. H

Topic for small doubts

Doubt solved!
  4. H

Demz's remarkable achievements

I could be there too, if i really wanted. But nah, 7 years thrown away for the "easy" world? If I want easy there are some Ots for that hahaha
  5. H

Demz's remarkable achievements

"my intentions to retire flopped so far" KKKKKKKKKKKKK As people say: "Platinum is easy" haha Boa nab <3
  6. H

TM Task System

Well, is really nice to have ways to make TMs, is good for the economy and everything. But the way it is right now is really boring, you have to kill 10.000 of the same pokemon so you have the tm, or untill you drop. I'd Like to suggest something less boring, I mean, killing the same poke over...
  7. H

Global Tournament 2018

Leozimbolado Diamond
  8. H

[Sell] Retirement bazaar

Não deixe que a faculdade atrapalhe os seus jogos! haha Eu tentando voltar e você tentando parar em Bernardo kkkk
  9. H

Servers shutdown

... For a girl Like You, to come into my life (8) Sorry, couldnt lose the joke
  10. H

Dex Heat Rotom

Just right now I gave it a dex but it tells the moves of Rotom, not Heat rotom.
  11. H

PAD Hall of Fame 2016

The kindest Player: Blackpalatium The kindest Tutor: The biggest drama queen: The most mean player: The most mean tutor: Arcanist karl <3 haha The funniest player: Xlaks The richest player: The best staff member: Dagugo The biggest troll: Raissa The best dueler: Bossmaster The "biggest...
  12. H

Rebalance Discussions

I dont know if would make him good enough, but emolga could use some rebalance like: Replace thunder shock, or wing atack for Tornado, because his fly part is now a bad thing.
  13. H

Pokemon Skills

Add Rock smash, surf and dive for relicanth. Dig for crawdaunt.
  14. H

Hello

Kakaka acho que lembro hein, vc é/era um menino cabeludo? Formado em mecânica? Ah deixa, não era vc não... <3
  15. H

Song of the day

Back