Welcome!

Recent content by Hard with Style

1. Hard with Style

Hard Dance Song Of The Day (HDSOTD)

Yeyeye I was there :D. What a night..
  2. Hard with Style

Ok, Noisecontrollers collabed with Showtek, but did they stick to that style? After that track they made some great productions, like 'Trick or Treat', 'Feel so good' etc. I can see your way of thinking in all the points, but remember not every change is a bad one.
  3. Hard with Style

Well I can somehow understand Headhunterz. He already knew was gonna change from Scantraxx to Ultra Records, so he wants a quick release on that label that no one have heard yet. Ok, I can respect that. It's kinda the same as Gunz for Hire; on 10 Years of Scantraxx they asked Q-Dance to...
  4. Hard with Style

Hardcore at 150 bpm
  5. Hard with Style

Ahh this thread is still active, nice!
  6. Hard with Style

And now I am here active a bit again, I thought I'd share this one with you guys: First song that got me into hardstyle, and it still gives me the thrills :)
  7. Hard with Style

I thought this thread was deleted lol, keep it up! ;) My song for 25/08/2012, quite a hard one.. but oh so good <3 And for the fellow followers, this is the aftermovie of Decibel Outdoor 2012 I visited last Saturday Hardy
  8. Hard with Style

Enjoy, RJMG
  9. Hard with Style

west europe :<

west europe :<
  10. Hard with Style

Dubstep.. -.-
  11. Hard with Style

Go work for your cash, it's so worth it to spent money on a fly ticket and a party ticket, trust me xD
  12. Hard with Style

Experience 1 hardstyle party here, and you'll understand why I spent so much money to it :)
  13. Hard with Style

For the interested ones; My upcomming party schedule :p 2 & 3 June - Intents Festival - http://www.intentsfestival.nl/ 16 June - Brennan Heart 'City to City' tour 21 & 22 & 23 & 24 June - Defqon.1 - http://events.q-dance.nl/2012-06_21-24-juni-defqon1/ 7 July - Free Festival...
  14. Hard with Style

Headhunterz on Facebook: 'My lovely fans and followers, Hard With Style is going on a one month holiday to come back at the last week of may and celebrate it's 1 year anniversary. Quality is the #1 priority and I'll make sure to deliver a very special episode next month. Keep sending in your...
Back