1. G

Colors of the Spring

Guim / Diamond
  2. G

Colors of the Spring

Guim / Diamond Orange DAY
  3. G

Colors of the Spring

Guim / Diamond 1. Whirpools 2. Items Blue 3. Catch 14:38 You caught a pokemon (Froakie [12]). 14:40 You caught a pokemon (Tentacool [16]). 01:22 You caught a pokemon (Poliwag [10]). 01:46 You caught a pokemon (Horsea [12]). 01:53 You caught a pokemon (Nidoranf [7]). 4.Pixel Art
  4. G

Colors of the Spring

Guim / Diamond Task 1: Defeat minimum 10, max 20 different yellow pokemons. (screen yourself with their body). Task 2: Sell 5 yellow pokemons to NPC Task 3: Find minimum 10 maximum 20 yellow items on the map (excluding nature). Task 4: Level Up 5 different yellow pokemons (2 levels each)
  5. G

Colors of the Spring

Guiim / Diamond 1. Take photo with 14 different green pokemons 2. Visit minimum 5, maximum 10 cities related to colors 4. catch 5 different green pokemons 02:21 You caught a pokemon (Caterpie [8]). 02:22 You caught a pokemon (Metapod [20]). 03:54 You caught a pokemon (Grotle [45]). 03:40...
  6. G

Colors of the Spring

Guiim / Diamond - Turbo Penis 1. Take photos 2. Find 5 different pink flowers 3. level up any pink pokemon 4. Catch pink pokemon (max 5)
  7. G

Colors of the Spring

Why isn't your outfit pink just the color of the Passiflora 'Anastasia' flower?
  8. G

Ability wipe poll

go grab another red gyarados or if you have too much money buy another one if you don't like the ability, not simplifying everything and buying it in the premium shop. You had 3x chances to change your ability, failed? well... shit happens
  9. G

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest 2023

Guim Jimas + Lord Sqnik = Deep Love every night ^^
  10. G

Christmas Cooking - Contest 2022

Guim Jimas Diamond 1st - Wishiwashi Sashimi placed on Pyroar's mane Christmas is a time to eat fish (at least according to tradition in Poland), that's why in the morning I went to the pond and after 2 hours of hiding in calamus I fished out Wishiwashi without which the Christmas table...
  11. G

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Guim Jimas - Diamond 00:49 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Mossdeep #818'. Guim Jimas owns this house. Position: {x = 6027, y = 7268, z = 5}. [GIF] [GIF] [GIF] [GIF] Happy Halloween ! PS- Forgive me, that I haven't made the attic available to visitors, because Wiktor is...
  12. G

PA Players Real Photos

real Sting :) he's beautifull <3
  13. G

Wielkanoc, WIelkanoc!

Man, if you enter a post in Polish, either write back in Polish or English ... and don't write in your language. You probably didn't understand what I wrote anyway. But I wish you a peaceful Easter too
  14. G

Wielkanoc, WIelkanoc!

Siemanko Ludzie z Pokeświata Święta, Święta!- wielkie Halo Lecz Kobity się spinają, Każda biega coś zamiata, myje okna, sprząta kurze, psa wygania na podwórze. Gdy już chata błyszczy cała, Nastał czas na gotowanie, Biała kiełba, dużo jajek, żurek w chlebie, śledź w śmietanie, Jakieś szynki i...
  15. G

Shiny Talonflame/Talonflame

Fiery tornado or maybe Magma Storm. all is better than useless Sizzly Slide...
Back