Jakieś szynki i pieczenie,
ćwikła, chrzanik, dużo ciasta,
Taki to jest właśnie szał!
Bo Jezusek z martwych wstał.

Ale po co, ja się pytam?
Po co spina taka wielka?
Siadajcie do kompa!
Kwarantanna przecież... Galeria zamknięta
a na Padventures też są przecież Święta.
Tu sie można spotkać, gadac,
COVID tu nie dolatuje!
Chociaż czasem jak zaraza
Easter Bunny Atakuje!
Może coś wam dzisiaj dropnie?
Może catch dziś nowy wpadnie?
Może Easter Dice będzie?
I nagrody dla każdego
od zajączka Wielkanocnego.
Bo zajączek ma układy...
I w Raissy plecaku ma nagród zestawy.
Niechaj machnie jajeczkami,
rzuci na nią Easter czary,
By dla graczy swych zrobiła
Mini Event z Nagrodami! :)

A więc bawcie się i grajcie,
Expcie, dropcie i łapajcie,
Aby w grze się wam szczęściło
Oraz w życiu zdrowo żyło!!

PkDzz6G.jpg

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Piękne życzenia, aż łezka z oka poleciała, oczywiście klasyczne życzenia nawzajem, i dorzucę od siebie wers...

Oj tam z Covidem, haha, ha
Ważne, że jest catch x2.

Guim Jimas

Reaction score
cuelinho se eu fosse como tu

Man, if you enter a post in Polish, either write back in Polish or English ... and don't write in your language. You probably didn't understand what I wrote anyway. But I wish you a peaceful Easter too

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
Man, if you enter a post in Polish, either write back in Polish or English ... and don't write in your Mongols language. You probably didn't understand what I wrote anyway. But I wish you a peaceful Easter too

well i was going to apologize because i could swear this thread was at general discussion

but i guess i i shouldnt apologize to a xenophobic piece of scum, so i will only wish your whole fucking family die of covid

happy easter

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
well i was going to apologize because i could swear this thread was at general discussion

but i guess i i shouldnt apologize to a xenophobic piece of scum, so i will only wish your whole fucking family die of covid

happy easter

Dude, what's wrong with you? :/ He just created a thread to wish happy Easter for polish players during a difficult time where everyone should be united and you are coming here to wish his famiily dying of covid? Are you normal? His comment wasn't appropiate, but it doesn't allow you to say such things, his family is not responsible for that and don't ever wish anyone to die, sometimes such wishes may bounce back and that's not anyone wants for him neither for you. Next time think twice before saying something, cus it may turn against you.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Dude, what's wrong with you? :/ He just created a thread to wish happy Easter for polish players during a difficult time where everyone should be united and you are coming here to wish his famiily dying of covid? Are you normal? His comment wasn't appropiate, but it doesn't allow you to say such things, his family is not responsible for that and don't ever wish anyone to die, sometimes such wishes may bounce back and that's not anyone wants for him neither for you. Next time think twice before saying something, cus it may turn against you.

i dont know if you have ever been judged by your place of birth. if you have ever been then you should share the grudge i hold against xenophobic people. as i said i didnt realize it was at polish channel, i dont even enter portuguese channel tbh and as i said i thought it was on general discussion channel. and i decided to make a joke with a funny easter song to get along with the topic and got replied with xenophoby. so no, nothing's wrong with me, i'm just tired of handling xenophobic shit from people who clearly dont care about hurting other

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
i dont know if you have ever been judged by your place of birth. if you have ever been then you should share the grudge i hold against xenophobic people. as i said i didnt realize it was at polish channel, i dont even enter portuguese channel tbh and as i said i thought it was on general discussion channel. and i decided to make a joke with a funny easter song to get along with the topic and got replied with xenophoby. so no, nothing's wrong with me, i'm just tired of handling xenophobic shit from people who clearly dont care about hurting other

That still doesn't allow you to wish his family death of any kind of dissease. Sometimes it's better not to answer anything and report that you have been offended rather than spreading hate. He probably missunderstood you as you answered in portuguese calling him a little boy (or at least is what translator says) and because of this might have feel offended too (my guess), as I said his comment was not appropriate either but you exaggerated. Next time, please avoid wishing anyone anything bad, be kind.
Have peaceful and happy Easter, Demz.

Back