Welcome!

Recent content by Guerreroleoo

1. G

Facebook problem

Hi, i had the same problem... so now i wanna return to de official fb PA ... i had a figth with a person because he said to something... 2 years ago.. i use other face but i prefer use my oficial fb pls... unlock me u.u
  2. G

[Recovery] Need information about my account block

Ok... the poke was send in 3 min. Thanks
  3. G

oK I TALK WITH GORDOMOI.... and send the poke by parcel
  4. G

Please, why my account was block??? What happen? Plis i need my account thanks for the attencion :* :c
  5. G

[Recovery] Help plis i lost my favorites pokes :c

Hi, today 19/12/14 i lost 3 pokes when the server down i had a duel and i put my pokes in my house.... but when i log in mi pokes missing.... My name is Guerreroleo (148) Server: Diamond The pokes are: Wiglytuff [103][F] [+addon] nick: Belen TMS: Thunder Bolt - Water Pulse (Love ball)...
  6. G

Heart Pirates [LT]

This photo is awful without me :c
  7. G

Halloween Fan Art Contest - for Diamond Players

my draw :$ and me :$ :$ guerreroleo diamond :$ i love draw pokemon this picture is of my mind :$ is mine!!
  8. G

Spanish Chat Awards 2014

* Personaje Mas Noob : Izzy * Personas Mas Irritante :AkapellaHMc * Personaje Mas Troll : Guerreroleo :v * Personaje Mas Viciado : TODO 150+ (Makarno/Lecho) * Personaje Mas Querido : :$ * Personaje Mas Gracioso : Zelricks * Personaje Mas Conflictivo: - * Personaje Mas Catcher : Articus *...
  9. G

[Support] Yhaco In diamond need help with the PIN

Hi my friend Yhaco need help to remove the PIN, always that He log the PIN is activates and that's annoying, cause although he off the PIN when he reloggin the PIN is on again... Please quit the PIN his name is Yhaco In Diamond
  10. G

Tutors Recruitment: Pearl [Portuguese and Spanish]

Character name: Guerreroleo Languages: Spanish & english Chat to use: spanish chat
  11. G

Cloned Crobat's speed and moves.

Thanks ridoku (y) gl with u problem
  12. G

Mandarin Island

good a can{t wait for the new quest :$
  13. G

Jgugador de PA desde el 2010 llevo casi 3 anos jugando esto :3 grandes aventuras Estudiante de...

Jgugador de PA desde el 2010 llevo casi 3 anos jugando esto :3 grandes aventuras Estudiante de medicina en la UNIVERSIDAD DE MANTA - ECUADOR posta derecho en equipos de basket (varios) dibujante, lector y de todo un poco :3 xD
  14. G

[Recovery] Bug with a geodude bag

victreebel 94 with giga and solar beam i change for 5 rare candys with the reward to elite four and houdoom 70 i gave a friend almost 2 week ago
Back