Welcome!

Recent content by gornik

1. G

bug client

I have a solution - you need to change the screen resolution on the computer then restart the PC and log in again, enter the password and login, select automatic login and you should log in to the game~! then you can turn off the game, change the resolution and restart the game... it worked for...
  2. G

bug client

Exiting application.. Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 22 2023 13:49:28 Exiting application.. Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 22 2023 13:50:02 Exiting application.. Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 23 2023 20:13:14 Exiting application...
  3. G

bug client

IF i open game is download a game ! and if is 4/4 download come to 87 % and open list to write number and password! and i CAN'T LOG IN!!! put on serwer again client complited! ! with this download !
  4. G

bug client

The same problem ..... gM don't do anything... its sad... http://forum.padventures.org/index.php?threads/problem-to-log-in-after-2023-update.45639/
  5. G

Problem to log in after 2023 update

gM do something or lose players ..
  6. G

What proxy ? I dont understand wher i can change proxy
  7. G

I try and the same.... maybe GM can upload a new client with this update.. to website :(
  8. G

Hello After new year 2023 update i can't log in in the game... this look like update is not download in 100 % if i have 4/4 it's loading to 87 % and atomatical is open panel to write number and password... and if i write good number and password its not log in in the game... :/ somebody can...
Back