Welcome!

Recent content by GeeeNeville

1. GeeeNeville

@About an account lost

thanks for quote my thread, ill try to send her a pm anyways im friend of her at skype i was an old staff member
  2. GeeeNeville

@About an account lost

Hi im Gee Neville, an old player i want to recovery my account, but i have a serious problem, my old hotmail is deleted and i dont know the reason :S , can i recovery my account?
  3. GeeeNeville

[Sell] Gee Neville Shop

Bump!
  4. GeeeNeville

Gee Neville's Level Up Service

Bring Up My Post !
  5. GeeeNeville

About Level Up Services.

I respect your point of view, and ofc some ppl could scam by that way, but at least that isnt my Target(?). i just want to get some cash and that way is a good one, if someone trust on me its fine for me and my person, if not i just will ignore it.
  6. GeeeNeville

Bring Up My Post !
  7. GeeeNeville

Bring Up My Post ! :C
  8. GeeeNeville

Bring Up My Post !
  9. GeeeNeville

reserved for my service list Service Status: Player: Stapid Pokemon: Vaporeon 102 Goal: 120 Payed: NO
  10. GeeeNeville

Well First of all this is my First Level UP Service Some about me: Im an old Player From PA and im a Trustworthy Person And a Fair one too. Level And Prices: Level 60-80 = 180hd Level 80-100 = 250HD Level 101-110 = 280HD Level 111-120 = 330HD Level 121-130 = 400HD The Mechanics are Simply...
  11. GeeeNeville

[Sell] Gee Neville Shop

Bring Up My Post !
  12. GeeeNeville

[LT] Gee Neville

After my retirement im here again...So here we go..!! @Some of my New Achievements :] Octillery Sandslash WigglyTuff Snorlax Special Bonus: My first TM Looted >:) ENJOY IT!! Sincererly, Gee Neville.
  13. GeeeNeville

[Complaint] @About Pokemon Palace quest

I try'd with some friends to do that quest, and at the moment its imposible to do it because the quest is asking for magmar and electabuzz, and as we know everybody evolve his pokemons to Magmortar-Electivire when will be refresh'd that quest :O? Thanks for your Attention. Sincererly, Gee...
  14. GeeeNeville

Playing with the lowest image quality

try to set to 32 bits on desktop and u will play fine ofc opening dx9 at least it worked for me xd
  15. GeeeNeville

Happy Birthday Andyrax / CM Dracarys !!!

HappyBEER Day sweetie i wish the best for you and ur day and hmm.....idk what to say but enjoy ur day and remember i still in monterrey lets go and chill out! Sincererly, Gee Neville keepin' trill
Back