Welcome!

Recent content by GabrielFreitas

1. GabrielFreitas

Catches Problem

I also noticed this error
  2. GabrielFreitas

House Decorations

Hello i need 1x - bag with rainbow lights = 15k 1x - bag with coal basins = 15k 25x - Flowery Grass = 1.250hd 1x - bag Purple Star Tapestry = 1.500hd 150x- Halloween Tile = 2.250hd 4x - Flower Chair - 1.200hd 1x - Flower Table - 500hd 1x - Flower Bed - 500hd 4x Flower Chest - 1.200hd...
  3. GabrielFreitas

Screen of the month - November 2023

After a long time, I encouraged myself to upgrade. Looking for Level 250 to win my mega voucher!
  4. GabrielFreitas

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond Languages: Portuguese, English Why do you want to be a tutor: Hello today padventures means a lot in my life, I made and continue to make great friends in it, but I feel like it's time to do more for the game and its community. I would like to...
  5. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Date: 03/04/2023 Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond mission 1: mission 2: mission 3: mission 4:
  6. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World: Diamond Mission 1: Mission 2: Mission 3: Mission 4:
  7. GabrielFreitas

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Gabriel Freitas World : Diamante Mission 1 Mission 2 Mission 3 Mission 4
  8. GabrielFreitas

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Gabriel Freitas Diamond
  9. GabrielFreitas

Halloween House Decoration (Contest)

Gabriel Freitas - Diamond It belongs to house 'Cerulean #1221'. Gabriel Freitas owns this house. First floor: bedroom, dining room and kitchen Second Floor: Balcony of Gengar, Waiting Room, Pumpkin Balcony
  10. GabrielFreitas

Recipe for a Halloween cocktail / dish [Contest]

Happy Halloween!! To celebrate this event I made a recipe full of mischief, where I made “fruit flavored cakes from a cursed forest, a pumpkin possessed by Gengar and coffins bread of evil” The Recipe Is Named: Cursed Forest of Gengar Ingredients: 1 kg of Wheat Flour 300 grams of Salt...
  11. GabrielFreitas

Donation Promotion & Season Event

what is the probability of getting Hisuian Sliggoo / Shiny Hisuian Sliggoo in the Mystery Box ? I see very few people take them off
  12. GabrielFreitas

Ampharos/Shiny Ampharos

Ampharos/Shiny Ampharos moveset is not focused on his typing, it needs to improve!
  13. GabrielFreitas

Quagsire / Shiny Quagsire

A pokemon only have Rain dance as good AOE, no Stun in area or Heal in move set. He need better Attacks and maybe some Stun. Quagsire P - Mud Shot m1 - Tail Whip m2 - Snipe Shot m3 - Bubblebeam m4 - Haze m5 - Mud m6 - Earth Power -> Thousand Waves or Quicksand or Tectonic Dance or Scorching...
  14. GabrielFreitas

Team Magma Outfit

I thought the idea was amazing! an outfit connects the story of the anime that brings great memories Eeveehey
Back