Welcome!

Recent content by Ezreal

1. Ezreal

Problems with pokemons gender

To change the poké sex isn't that easy, it even harder than the human procedure. Besides that there is only one renowned surgeon on PA, so it would be much job for only one person.
  2. Ezreal

[Recovery] Lost some pokes on rollback

3 days ago I was hunting some Unowns and, as usually, when I got tired I just threw then on Ashcaiobra's house. Yesterday he was asking me to lend him these pokes, but I told him what happened and he said that they weren't in the house. Could you check if they really got lost on a rollback...
  3. Ezreal

Pokes lost on rollback

Herpderp Close this thread, please.
  4. Ezreal

Songs in Spanish

I did, someone sent me this one when I still used to play PA Edit: Does someone know where can I find the instrumental version of this song(Calle13-Muerte en Hawaii)?? I found just some with the introduction repeating the whole song.
  5. Ezreal

Songs in Spanish

Wow, this one is freaking awesome.
  6. Ezreal

Songs in Spanish

Although the main language of the forum is English I would like to listen songs in Spanish. If you know a good song, with good lyrics and in Spanish, just post it here. Thank you ^^ (If I can create a thread like this, just delete and it's done)
  7. Ezreal

Chaaps Goodbay

Besides Hohenheim and Raszagal there is also Harvey Birdman, he helped the community as well as they did. Cya Chaaps ;(
  8. Ezreal

Remakes For Some Pokemon

You must improve your shadowing, you are just coloring it like if the light always come from the middle of the pokémon or of his parts.
  9. Ezreal

Fan Art Contest

Same as my other drawings: For bigger pics just change the '/s1000/' of the link to a number between 1000~3000.
  10. Ezreal

Happy Birthday to Chaaps!

Happy B-day viadão
  11. Ezreal

Oi Pam :3

Oi Pam :3
  12. Ezreal

Fan Art Contest

I'm not sure if the Haunter will be applied, but I'll post it anyway ._. (For bigger pics just change the '/s600/' of the link to a number between 600~2000.) This one was Danixx's request, that's why I wrote 'danixx' there.
  13. Ezreal

Ball counter is bugged (Rocket Ball related)

My friend told me that his counter was bugged, so I told him to show me what was happening and he did this test: 13:17 Used 28 super balls, 471 ultra balls on Larvitar. 13:19 Used 28 super balls, 471 ultra balls, 1 rocket ball on Larvitar. And when he relogged: 13:20 Used 28 super balls, 471...
  14. Ezreal

Agustiinn's Birthday

HB-day Agustin =D
  15. Ezreal

PA Tournament, 2013

Name: Ezreal Server: Diamond Bracket: Alpha Nationality: Brazilian
Back