Welcome!

Recent content by Exidil

1. Exidil

Legends Never Die [LT]

We back boiz :>
  2. Exidil

[ Ban Appeal] : Heman

What people are willing to do to get free shit blows my mind, good that you guys have the right code implemented to see through all those fake payments.
  3. Exidil

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

22:02 Used 498 ultra balls, 6761 rocket balls on Cloned Scyther. 22:28 Used 14 great balls, 4 super balls, 5 ultra balls, 2800 rocket balls on Wash Rotom. :<
  4. Exidil

Chazz & Haszosz :/ [LT]

I shall join you in making a :/ face. Following :/
  5. Exidil

Christmas event 2016

I saw this post coming just after i clicked reply, im not even going to argue about it cause there is clearly no point. You do what you think is right then.
  6. Exidil

Christmas event 2016

Whats there to be notified about? They are missing some files, they already told us the problem. Now just wait patiently and stop crying on forum, I swear this happens every single time. Its like asking "are we there yet?" every 5 minutes when you were a child in a car.
  7. Exidil

Kreyex's Catch Thread

Gz fkboi!! keep at it
  8. Exidil

Legends Never Die [LT]

9. Exidil

Zbieracze Bawełny LT

Tell me you'r secret of looting that many tm's. I'm playing for quite a while now, and i've looted maybe 5 tms. 3 of them being ancient power because i camped aero for so long xD
  10. Exidil

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

23:42 Used 497 ultra balls[0.0994%], 6398 rocket balls[0.25%] on Cloned Scyther.
  11. Exidil

Legends Never Die [LT]

2x lumineon catch - 1 in 120~~gb and the other 140~~ub 2x luvdisc catch - 1 in 182 ub and the other 100~~gb Also a bonus to finish the day off
  12. Exidil

[contest] Christmas Stories - Questions

The rules clearly say max 1000 words, so I guess you will have to shorten it a little :< i know the feeling bro.
  13. Exidil

Legends Never Die [LT]

I guess there is just one thing to add. Legends never die, Legends never lose. Also happy PA birthday, party later in the evening :)
  14. Exidil

Bye bye

Farewell mate, come to chat with us sometimes :) you promised Gl in rl
  15. Exidil

Legends Never Die [LT]

Some aegi tms: Papoi box luck: And a catch, 1337 kek
Back