Welcome!

Recent content by Eudinho

1. Eudinho

Update cloned pokemon sprites

We're working on it, ofc it demands time (cus we have as i said demands and some of them is to priorize some projects first, to work in others in the future), also cloned dewgong was requested a time ago, but our spriter was a bit busy on RL, probably in some weeks we'll have it. (we'll make...
  2. Eudinho

Craft Suggestions

Herbalist. As i gave a suggestion from fruits (idk if it'll be accepted) , it'll be match with this other suggestion here. we have 4 types of oricorio, and in alola they can change their form (element) according Nectar flowers they use. -Herbalist can plant Red, Pink, Yellow and Purple flower...
  3. Eudinho

Fruits

Forgetfulness Berry I know that berries is to give some status in some situations, but here i'll post my suggestion for a new type. Berry has Mind wipe effect. Chance to acquire the seed (Very Rare) How it works? This berry gives effect mind wipe, so the player will recover all currents...
  4. Eudinho

Anniversary 13th Deungeon Bug

When it happens, just try contact a CM to try drag the poke back.
  5. Eudinho

Christmas Event 2023

The previous event was about PA's birthday, which coincides with being close to Christmas, and every year it was like that (of course with different events sometimes)
  6. Eudinho

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Your friend Veggeto sold it in his char Fabrizio Rivas. So now, it has a new owner.
  7. Eudinho

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

We need some more info, how you get it? catch? market? trade in pvp with other player? Pokemon lvl? Last use?
  8. Eudinho

[Donation] Help Donation item deseapear

Calma, só siga as instruções da @Xexy, deixe pelo menos um espaço vazio (na bag principal e relog) Depois avise se conseguiu! @Kenzo
  9. Eudinho

Crafting Magearna Quest

If i'm not wrong, the plans for add her on professions keep same xD Also an info to add in Ur suggestion, the heart is the main piece of Magearna (was the First part that they found in anime If im not wrong)
  10. Eudinho

Spooktacular Halloween Party Ideas

I'll move your topic for offtopic, also is good have suggestions for a hallo party, if you'll do that share with us when happen :D
  11. Eudinho

Summer donation promotion / Higher Rates / Battle Pass

Probably only a visual bug
  12. Eudinho

Artist [Normal/Psychic/Fairy]

Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey of artistic self-discovery? If the idea of becoming an artist has been lingering in your mind, then it's time to unleash your creativity and explore the boundless possibilities that await you! The art of making dyes! Imagine blending colors...
  13. Eudinho

[Ban Appeal] Notation out of context ^^

As i told you, you should respect a staff member, I wont go back on my decision, have a nice day and wait for your ban to end. Have a nice day.
  14. Eudinho

[Support] Pokedex

Probably It doesnt appear, cus the pokedex register is from Crystal onix Boss, and probably need be fixed xD well, lets wait Judar or any admin answer.
  15. Eudinho

[Recovery] davii platinum

Pokemon sent.
Back