Welcome!

Recent content by Enzed

1. Enzed

PA Drawing Contest!

The "When i grow up" Tyrogue set I'm really bad at drawing Edit: also Majin Snorlax and Babidi Abra
  2. Enzed

Me llamo Pentalift, pronto me verás en el top en la página principal de pa (8

Me llamo Pentalift, pronto me verás en el top en la página principal de pa (8
  3. Enzed

Lvl 42 y sigo subiendo, unos amigos se pusieron a jugar, pero ellos lo dejaron como a lvl 20, y...

Lvl 42 y sigo subiendo, unos amigos se pusieron a jugar, pero ellos lo dejaron como a lvl 20, y yo sigo aquí, espero quedarme harto rato
  4. Enzed

Hola amiguito :x

Hola amiguito :x
  5. Enzed

Video teaser, battle mode

It looks like people doesn't even read the entire post... This system, is right now aimed for DUEL only, ONLY FOR DUELS, to make Duels more dynamic and fun, NOT FOR PVE, FOR DUELS. Now stop the "hurr durr, wild pokes are gonna kill me hurr durr" circlejerk and stop the QQ
  6. Enzed

Video teaser, battle mode

Gr8 job m8, i r8 8/8
  7. Enzed

Come on staff...are these poke really balanced?????

Honestly i don't have a deal with Wigglytuff, but i agree is kinda OP. I can defeat a wiggly 60 with my poliwrath 68 without a problem, so i don't worry. You need to learn how to use your pokes before you start complaining about other people using theirs.
  8. Enzed

Come on staff...are these poke really balanced?????

The only problem is Melody, it sucks.
  9. Enzed

my post is closed

Im not sure that, 1.- You just want to hate. or 2.- You're just stupid and don't see it. They're not just gonna put the NPC out of nowhere, because the items in the bag have bug, and so, so they can be able to put the NPC, they need to upload the new client, but the new client is not finisher...
  10. Enzed

Whose Pokemon are you?

lol i'm psyduck
  11. Enzed

Autocatcher

/autocatch on /autolevelup on /autoloot on Okay, let's sleep for 2 hours
  12. Enzed

Conspiracy [LT]

If you want to extinguish the fire with fire, there's only more fire my friend. _____________ Btw, nice LT, im following Eddy :)
  13. Enzed

tengo un problema con mi cuenta

Only english here please. Btw, look. http://1.imgland.net/P1rOr.png Are u sure u didn't made the zopilote account with another adress? u should check that bro, cuz that what you say doesn't happen. ___________ Estás seguro que no hiciste la cuenta de zopilote con otro correo? deberías checar...
  14. Enzed

2 Aerodactyl :P

De hecho, es 1 aero, y 1 ditto transformado en aero, no 2 aeros.
  15. Enzed

Sigo en 62 cabro, no jugue nada por un tiempo, y trato de hacer negocios para volverme premmy y...

Sigo en 62 cabro, no jugue nada por un tiempo, y trato de hacer negocios para volverme premmy y volver a lvl, love ya too baby(L)
Back