Welcome!

Recent content by electrical

1. electrical

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

14:38 Used 4146 pokeballs, 3 great balls, 64 ultra balls on Goomy, progress to get extra chance: 18.8%. 14:38 Your pokeball was broken. Soon :D
  2. electrical

Cloned island part 2

co wiadomo o nowej części Cloned island??
  3. electrical

cisza

nie wiem Polacy już nie używają zakładki "Polish" na forum? czy po prostu nowi gracze o tym nie wiedzą?
  4. electrical

Mini Map

Hello, I have a problem. The minimap has been reset and I need to revive it. Is it possible to somehow restore the previous state of discovery of the map? in the sense of being discovered what was once.
  5. electrical

[Ban Appeal] Pleas Unban

unban for the visible cheat ... delete my note, since it is a day of goodness for the punished
  6. electrical

hitmon

Machamp gets the most out of FFP. to get lee or chan you have to be very lucky.
  7. electrical

hitmon

my suggestion is to add hitmonchan and hitmonlee opportunities to the player. it is annoying that it appears on the map and you can get it only from KB3
  8. electrical

fallow and ks

Bump.
  9. electrical

fallow and ks

Hello, today a player has committed a shameful act. he tormented me by following me and knocking out everything that moves in front of my eyes. after which, when I made a recording of this act, he started to send me to slaking when I was afk. https://youtu.be/srBv3hYt01M...
  10. electrical

26.05 - World Event / Attractions for Children's Day 1.06

staff add more 2 Fennekin spawn place ty for info :)
  11. electrical

The administration is playing at its best.

I would like to report abuse on the part of the Administration. when I wanted to calmly level someone from the administration, he hit me with an electric attack for 5071 life points, which meant that I was killed by a cloyster. I am asking for an immediate punishment of the administrator who...
  12. electrical

Caught

hello, I have an idea for the command "!caught" thanks to which it will be easy to enter the window with caught pokemon. I do not know how others will take it, but in my opinion, such a thing would be useful.
  13. electrical

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

nice me too drop 02:27 You received a pokemon (Ambipom [75]).
  14. electrical

[Ban Appeal] Destructive by raissa

I just spammed her to the next level. I admit guilt. Is there a possibility to crack the ban time? it will not happen again :)
  15. electrical

[Ban Appeal] Destructive by raissa

raissa you gave me this ban please how could you describe exactly what for?
Back