Welcome!

Recent content by Eazy-e

1. E

Help me

and i want a billion dollars, i dont have them why i didnt do anything wrong :( i want proof i did something wrong and dont have a billion dollars :(
  2. E

Help me

Eclipse u deserve a perm ban sorry to say but its true and pedrinho forget it u know u did something wrong or someone else on your char stop it now
  3. E

Magmar in catch

40 minutes is just a time i choose fucktard it was 50 superballs ask Saavy, St Taiwo or w.e jeesh people r jealous fuck u dude seriously fuck u
  4. E

Testserver Beta2 - Saturday 7 - April

if u go underwater u cant get on your poke anymore to go up
  5. E

Enjoy saavy and lukys

Danix and lukys are awesome and great Regards,
  6. E

Enjoy saavy and lukys

Thanks^^ hehe everybody may know they are rich now scyther x2 both 116 male snorlax x 2 104 with reflect and 91 cloned nite 104 male etc etc etc around 750k on pokes and stuff hehe
  7. E

Enjoy saavy and lukys

Enjoy your pokes saavy and lukys im glad i could help :) me and and taiwo are done with pa now i hope u unblock me on msn so we could still talk u know ;p idc about this game peace :X
  8. E

Haile Selassie AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

dont cry dude you should get deleted for hacking/botting alooong time ago
  9. E

Cya

we will keep in contact bro on msn ;p i guess shit happens (alot) especially to us ._.
  10. E

Sell Pokemons

selling pokes u stole huh?
  11. E

Active Player's

(Diamond) Nwa Hypix
  12. E

500 - Internal Server Error (PADVENTURES OFFLINE)

Lol @Crus u r playing this game because of her u know.. dont act like she is your slave that will make u happy because u can play pa.. because that was really rude even for me lol
  13. E

catch Aerodactyl

He thinks the char name was Ezreal but it was Emesh its btw not on test but just emesh copying and pasting stuff
  14. E

Domain problems

no problem at all
  15. E

Domain problems

Hee Mas Nha u should talk english here dude go to the whatever language thread (think spanish) for that language.
Back