Welcome!

Recent content by Dizix

1. D

New idea for pokemons savety

I just read the first page and apparently by not supporting this you're automatically a scammer? Gz brain Moaid. Like some guy said, just don't let other people use your pokemons. Simple as that
  2. D

About [GM] Hyde

Okay, but I thought you said you made videos of everyone botting? Could I see the videos of the previous deletions, please?
  3. D

About [GM] Hyde

How is that fair to all of us who got deleted for not using bot for 3 months?
  4. D

@ The deletion wave...

To the servers? We are contributing straight to their pockets. No major update have been made since... Well... Ever.
  5. D

@ The deletion wave...

Donation? Please... We are BUYING diamonds.
  6. D

@ The deletion wave...

Like I said, the forums of any game is optional to view and post. And this is no official game of either pokemon or tibia. Some tibia based servers allow cheating, some don't. So yeah, cheating is allowed in some games.
  7. D

@ The deletion wave...

Do we? I didn't see anything about accepting their terms and conditions when creating my account. I only saw that I agreed to follow the rules of a rule page that doesn't even exist.
  8. D

@ The deletion wave...

The point is that when EVERYONE created their accounts they agreed to follow the rules on some page which does not exist. In other words, there are no rules. Viewing this forum is optional and viewing the forums to see the rules is not a legit rule page. I really hate to repeat myself and it...
  9. D

@ The deletion wave...

I'm sorry, I'm immune to trolls.
  10. D

@ The deletion wave...

I'm here today as a player who got deleted from the recent wave of deletion... I haven't played for 3 months due to the fact that the staff never update anything and I'm waiting for a new update of any kind. And seeing now that I've spent a fair sum of money I would like to point out one...
  11. D

About houses

Yes, you need real money to buy this fine house made of pixels.
  12. D

And the update ?

That's just pure bullcrap. Face it, the staff isn't doing any progress at all. All they do it releasing some thread making everyone jizz thier pants and after a week they stop working on that and release another "teaser". They don't give us any information on anything.
  13. D

Spamming in PvP

Whenever I enter the pvp zone to buy/sell I always end up ignoring 50+ players :) This server needs a mute system.
  14. D

-Box 3-

1000 hd
  15. D

@ PA Team.

And why can't they listen to the community instead? Fuck sake, your tongue is soo far up the staffs asses I can't make any sense of the shit you write. If the community feels better with some info from the admins, why not give it to us?
Back