Welcome!

Recent content by Dimmert

1. D

[Level Up] Platinum Pokemon Leveling Service - Dimmert

At the moment i dont have the time to do any lvl up services, if this changes i will post it here.
  2. D

Bk Shop's

Kevin you are doing this forum shop thing a little wrong (now it isnt SOOOO bad but if you have 3+ pages it will get annoying, watch how other people do it (just a hint)
  3. D

Servers down?

Thanks for the update.
  4. D

What happens with the mansion gengar [platinum]

He is obviously reffering to Gengar Mansion
  5. D

Funny trade offers

The dude is probably just dislexic, but hey i giggled a bit. EleGiggle
  6. D

[Level Up] Platinum Pokemon Leveling Service - Dimmert

You asked me ingame already and i declined your proposal so iam sorry to do so again.
  7. D

Ofcourse, it is known that Mansion provided players with 1.5kk an hour but this number is based on the fact of the player being alone (also 1.5kk being a really low level exp stage). In actual practise because the place was such a good spot i think people rarely actually got these exps/hour...
  8. D

I think its quite sad that the only place you can find to lvl up pre 100+ is Mansion. To respond to your answer "Well, if you know another place, where is it then?", i wont tell you but GL finding some.
  9. D

They cut down the spawns in mansion by atleast 3x Lel
  10. D

Bugs in Porygon-Z quest

Hello Staff and bug abusers (for a short while mb), I did the Porygon-Z quest yesterday and found some interesting bugs: 1. Door Glitch before portal I went through the door whilst flying and thereby fucked up the door, it now opens when its closed and closes when i open it! (also the wall is...
  11. D

question about referral system

I think there is some achievement (level or something) your friend should get before you get anything, this would make sense because otherwise i could make 100000 dummy accounts to get the boxes and then do nothing with them. This is just my thought on it i do not actually know if this is 100%...
  12. D

server crash

Plat back up*
  13. D

server crash

I was gonna put a post here about me doing something while servers were off. but no, i didn't do that. I hope the people working on fixing the bug have some Fourth with them and therefore are able to fix it SoonTM May the Fourth be with you!
  14. D

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Dimmert Platinum
  15. D

Cant update PA client.

Hello PA Staff, in the recent update from pa client 9.4 - 9.7 it seems "wyUpdate" is doing something wrong wenever it triest to update the game version. this is the error message wyUpdate gives me. Patch failed to apply to this file: C:\Users\dim\Downloads\PA Modern 9.4\data\things\PA.dat...
Back