Welcome!

Recent content by daveicon

1. D

Update Plans for 2022

Almost a full year later and nothing about professions or guild system.. Any Update?
  2. D

Christmas Event 2022 / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Yea between donation and the gift exchange i also got 11 TMs, 3 pokeball reward and scream tail 2x. My guild mates can cosign on this as well. Gotta check those rates if you want to make it worth while for people to donate. Merry Christmas !
  3. D

Birthday Event pokemon suggestion

Stop being soft and make Mewtwo playable. PA been out 13 years and still nothing.
  4. D

PA Players Ideas

This is the mind set that will keep this game without new players / returning players. No offense to you but it takes to long to catch and no ones trying to sit around for months trying for one poke. Players will just move on to something else like league or w.e is new. Why would have have...
  5. D

PA Players Ideas

Hey some ideas I had from the top of my head: 1) Embrace more duo / co-op game play. Extra exp/Catching bonus(party bonus) when you are hunting with a friend(s) might it a friendlier environment on PA. 2) Enhance daily quests to reflect the effort put in. Also Update quest rewards so players...
  6. D

Remake Raid Loot system - Concerns

So a player made some good points about the Raid Loot System being remade/improved and followed with suggestions on how to better it. My question is why was it quickly became a closed thread when its a valid point of discussion? The raid system is clearly flawed and benefits a handful of...
  7. D

End of (p)adventure

Good bye buddy take care with anything you do in life ! #LND4lyfe
  8. D

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

There's some Gms/Cms on this game are well in over their heads with power. Hope something is done because its really getting out of hand.
  9. D

Donate promotion + Double rates

Awesome! Thanks alot! sucks i donated about an hour before this post though. lol hopefully it still counts for a ticket :D
  10. D

Servers shutdown

So whats up with the other servers? Its been a full day pretty much.
  11. D

Some suggestions for the good sake of the game.

Great stuff Karl spot on! agree with all of this.
  12. D

Guild Wars

Cant wait!!
  13. D

hey wats up bud.. when u going to help me out with that? i sent u the msg friday i think

hey wats up bud.. when u going to help me out with that? i sent u the msg friday i think
  14. D

[Recovery] Cant Log in

Can anyone help me?
  15. D

[Recovery] Cant Log in

when will someone help me already? i want to play but cant wth :/
Back