Welcome!

Recent content by darthking

1. D

Energy Decorations

I bought everything with Estenoeslastking but u can send all to Ragnarg he dont know how to buy here xD Ragnarg - Platinum Anabelle's house x2 Anabelle behind the glass x2 Haunted Clock x2 Boxed Chucky x2 Creepy Blastoise x2 Creepy Charizard x2 Creepy Venusaur x2 Spooky Gengar (animated) x2...
  2. D

Valentine's decoration bug

The Arkham Asylum guild joins the protest of the Black Pearl guild, mentioning that some of its members did not get decorations from their Valentine's backpack either. The players are the following: -Lany (the big Boss) -Ingecast (the player who likes to annoy his own mother) -Oobitoo...
  3. D

Christmas House Deco - Contest 2021

Last king World: Platinum 00:27 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Wood Street #936'. Last King owns this house. Position: {x = 4829, y = 7202, z = 7}. Merry Christmas wishes you, your favorite rookie last king. espeonggcelebicelebrateSquirtlecoolDreepyderppeepolovehypersOhGodNo P.D...
  4. D

Christmas Event & Donation Promotion & Higher Rates

Woof Woof what????
  5. D

[Support] Issues in cloned island

https://prnt.sc/11aavdq https://prnt.sc/11a96pp just take 2 photos but i have a problem on that zone, when i summon moves my pad client crash in that zone but not ever, just sometimes idk what is the reason, but sometimes happen surprisedditto
  6. D

Infantile kids fight - small brain ppl

ola amigos
  7. D

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

throw the pokemon´s in my house 5 minutes before the rollback help :c cloned fearow (lvl 63-68) TM056 Sky Attack-TM157 Defog ab: sniper<-----dont remember the exact lvl :c (ub) cloned dragonite 130 TM033 Reflect-TM007 Draco meteor...
  8. D

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Player: Tichowh World: Platinum Alola Sandslash lvl (75-77) (F) Ab: Snow Cloak (No Tms) (Held: Casteliacone) (Rocket Ball) He dont rememnber the exactly Lvl
  9. D

Tutor Recruitment

Character Name: Last King World: Platinum Lenguage: Spanish/English Why I want to be a tutor: because I like to help others, I have a great knowledge of the game and experience and and I like to follow the rules. but I think polly its a very good option, +1. and why not both :D
  10. D

Make spam here

ese truco ya me lo se
  11. D

Make spam here

ya me la se
  12. D

Make spam here

ya me canse de que me hablen de amor
  13. D

Make spam here

when i was young