Welcome!

Recent content by Darkan21

1. D

Proszę czekać. Łączenie z serwerem gry...

Witam, po ponad rocznej przerwie zachciało mi się ponownie pobawić w PA, pobrałem clienta, zaktualizowałęm, loguje się i przy wybraniu postaci i kliknięciu przycisku logowania wciąż niezmiennie mam to okienko które jeśli się nie mylę w przypadku braku kolejek powinno zniknąć po 1sec i wlogować...
  2. D

[Complaint] Look this Admin and Respect this...

I wonder why Brazilians are so stupid? He gave me these things because I finished the game and you immediately that a hacker. Can you explain this to me? And if I did not explain this brazilian are really idiots, and every Pole was considered as such.
  3. D

hahahah you are funny... -.-
  4. D

you leave Obreviate. this is not your thing!!
  5. D

if u dont trust me so unban him on Padventures account and me and him login in Game and he ask you...
  6. D

yes i ask him to msg here,he insult in all chanels to got ban. He wanted to get ban
  7. D

Are you threatening me? I dont stop whien he unban my account,you understand? I no hacker
  8. D

where he explain me? Show me.... only WarlordPL gived me items on trade... And this is explain to ban? Admin is not serious
  9. D

No i dont have answer idiot. Unban my account! prove me how i hack him... idiot! ans stupid you are BIlly
  10. D

i got ban on name: Srakon,Warlordpl gived me for free this items but he end game and want to get banned -.- So why you think im Hacking? -.- how i hacking? can you prove it? go respect Admin ...
  11. D

[Complaint] Ban for what?

Unban my account ADMIN!!! Did you hear me? and dont Ignore me...
  12. D

hello ADMIN can you ask something...
  13. D

No but admins no use brain... My friend only gived this all for free but he done playing Pokemons...
  14. D

Unban my account!!
  15. D

He is my real friend he end playing pokemons so he gift me this all items... Is legal omg..
Back