1. Darinx

8th Pad's anniversary!

What a good time to come back to the game :D
  2. Darinx

snorlax only with 37 and don´t tm 03 :(

Again you have to wait for CM.
  3. Darinx

Idea for new players "Small Diamonds"

Pretty good idea but this whole concept have to be very well thought out. For me it could be a thing but only 1 character per account can get them and they are bound to it like starting items. Task, quests should be on medium difficulty to do. On the other hand i think some people would like to...
  4. Darinx

[Recovery] Account hack help pls

From what i understood he lost his account but he didn't give any information to anyone (possibly hacked) and he was just busy and didn't play. He checked his character and it got transfered to diamond from pearl. Now he asks if theres way to get his account back with character transfered to...
  5. Darinx

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

And you're here to compete not judge ;)
  6. Darinx

Skrill Services Problem

You have to wait we can't help Skrill if they have some issues just get patient. Keep calm and catch mankeyes.
  7. Darinx

Children's Day Lottery

Darinx Platinum
  8. Darinx

#Rustboro - House auction #1

Darinx Platinum 6k
  9. Darinx

Darinx Platinum 5k
  10. Darinx

Darinx Platinum 2k
  11. Darinx

[PA Tournament 2016 PLATINUM] - Sign up here!

Signing for someone else Name: Kazuya Stage: A
  12. Darinx

[PA Tournament 2016 PLATINUM] - Sign up here!

Name: Darinx Stage: B
  13. Darinx

New items

Steel essence - Steel Orbs Dark essence - Nightmare Gem, Murkrow Feather Psychic essence - Future orbs Ghost essence - Trace of ghost Bug essence - Pot of bug moss Normal essence - Rat tail, Nail, Bitten green apple, Ground essence - Bag of sand Wind essence - Bird Beak/Feather Dragon essence -...
  14. Darinx

Rebalance Discussions

Well if he's not getting double damage from those sources there's bug nothing wrong with Dex ;p
  15. Darinx

Rebalance Discussions

I know that but that move is more sily than doing damage/protecting because you are standing in place most of damage is easy to avoid in duels and you can sometimes use one more move if you spam. For me that move is awesome done very well and have it's own sprites but it doesn't cover Blaziken...
Back