Welcome!

Recent content by Dan1140

1. Dan1140

[Recovery] I don't know how, but I lost my pokes

What you are telling us is that you lost a Furret, Meowth and a Paras in a kind of Rollback [?] , If so please post the level of each pokemon and how did you het them. PD: I'm not a memeber of the [PA] Staff, but that is what Hohenheim is gonna tell you.
  2. Dan1140

Pokes with Addon Valentine

Thanks brow, I was looking for the best one, and what could be better that DBZ? :D
  3. Dan1140

Pokes with Addon Valentine

Exactly! The main idea is great! As you said, a Valentine Name to the pokemon may avoid scammers and also add some aesthetic to the pokemon and pokeballs.
  4. Dan1140

[Support] lag problem help

If everybody is having the same issue, it's probably a host server problem.
  5. Dan1140

[Recovery] Server Down, lost poke Umbreon 110

Wait for Hohenheim, he can give it back to you.
  6. Dan1140

Torgeir the bug finder

Also if you are using any pokemon with "evasion" (most of them passive), if it uses it and you immediately go downstairs / upstairs, it stays up / down and still getting damage.
  7. Dan1140

[Support] evento san valentine

"Yes" is not a person, is just a mistake. When the NPC asked you to put a name to the cake, probably they misunderstood it and answered "yes" instead the name of the person you wanted to give the cake.
  8. Dan1140

[Support] Jistored Staff Me

Write it again, but in your native lenguage with a perfect ortography, so we can traslate.
  9. Dan1140

[Recovery] Lost Hitmonlee 67M

Wait for Hohenheim, he is the only one.
  10. Dan1140

Hohenheim please check my post, I lost a pokemon in Rollback...

Hohenheim please check my post, I lost a pokemon in Rollback. http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?...st-my-Alakazam.
  11. Dan1140

Hohenheim please check my post, I lost a pokemon in Rollback...

Hohenheim please check my post, I lost a pokemon in Rollback. http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?24676-Rollback-strikes-again-lost-my-Alakazam.
Back