Welcome!

Recent content by Cute Darkness

1. Cute Darkness

[LT - Diamond] Cute Darkness

Alright, you can close the thread, I am really not into harassment.. I'll try another game.. I am really sorry for bothering you dudes. That's sad because your game is cool.. But looks like my "journey" won't happen in this game. See you guys around or not With love, Zoe.
  2. Cute Darkness

Again with that? xD That latiosboy i don't know the name were saying his name ;p
  3. Cute Darkness

Some ups :3 Catches: Turtwig time! Snorunt: Main post updated
  4. Cute Darkness

Heeeeey, that's my first post in my LT haha, that's amazing! First, my character levels: I lost ALL MY ** CATCH PICTURES! Cuz I mixed all & forgot to save ¬¬ So... Didn't knew Snorunt was soooo good, I just choose him because Frosslass is sooo cute <3 (My Snorunt is male by the way.. fuq)...
  5. Cute Darkness

Hello!! My name is Zoe, I'm starting the Life Thread of my first character at Diamond Server! Maybe you guys like me.. Maybe no I am brazilian, feel free to msg me whenever you want to, I love to talk to someone else. Character Name: Cute Darkness Since I don't know the game, I won't level up...
  6. Cute Darkness

Heeeeey!

Thank yooooou, really thank you <3 This link will be very helpfull, and if I need to ask something, I'll msg you! (Of course I won't do it if that's a problem) I'm sorry I didn't answered here before, I'm actually working in my LT :3
  7. Cute Darkness

Heeeeey!

Thank you! I'll create my character at Diamond server then! Also, I'll create an Life Thread here at the forum, really thank you!
  8. Cute Darkness

Heeeeey!

Hello there! My name is Zoe, and I'm here because a friend said this game would make me happy xDDD I am brazilian, also, since my friend doesn't play this game anymore, I wanna know what's the best server to start my 'new adventure' Ps: Some tutorial links would also be very helpful Thank yooou!
  9. Cute Darkness

Make spam here

10. Cute Darkness

Make spam here

11. Cute Darkness

Make spam here

12. Cute Darkness

Make spam here

13. Cute Darkness

Make spam here

14. Cute Darkness

Make spam here