What's new

Welcome!

Heeeeey!

Cute Darkness

Reaction score
Hello there!
My name is Zoe, and I'm here because a friend said this game would make me happy xDDD
I am brazilian, also, since my friend doesn't play this game anymore, I wanna know what's the best server to start my 'new adventure'

Ps: Some tutorial links would also be very helpful

Thank yooou!

Coszma.

Reaction score
Oy, welcome Zoe o/

Diamond server would good for you to start PAdventures since there’s more people to ask your questions

Also if you interest on had pokemon which you’re thinking before, have to say Diamond

Cuz we say "Elhamduillah" when we find pokemon in Platinum :)

Please be away from this game which made from darkness, save yourself from that addiction

Last edited:

Cute Darkness

Reaction score
Thank you! I'll create my character at Diamond server then!
Also, I'll create an Life Thread here at the forum, really thank you!

Szacho

Reaction score
Hello Zoe! <3

Your name is same, like my best champion in League of Legends! :D

Great to see You here - it's great place to meet new people and have some fun. This is the best Tibia/Pokemon server in my opinion, really.
If You will need some help on Diamond server, just feel free to ask me - my nickname is Szacho.
I'm waiting for Your lifethread! <3

Good luck!

Cute Darkness

Reaction score
Thank yooooou, really thank you <3
This link will be very helpfull, and if I need to ask something, I'll msg you! (Of course I won't do it if that's a problem)
I'm sorry I didn't answered here before, I'm actually working in my LT :3

Shouya

Reaction score
Well you have to be masochist or sadist if you think it's gonna make you happy XDDD
But welcome to the community, like every, there will be good or bad people so don't be surprised with those. About the choosing of the server...well it all depends on your play style. As Enphe said Diamond is better in case you want to meet people and use the market more. But if you want to go for more relaxed style of playing you should consider platinum since there are boosted rates there. Experience, loot rate and catch rate are double of what are in diamond, so people like me would surely go for platinum now. Also it's not like the server is empty, since there are few guilds yoou could find your place nicely not depending where you came from, but diamond is probably fuller when it comes to that as well. But about market, yeah diamond would be a better option probably and things might be a bit cheaper there, but it's not like you can't find things on platinum, for example I'm the type of person who makes own pokemons from scratch without buying them, and selling only duplicates on market, so I don't use the function too often. Anyhow it's your choice, I wish you luck in both worlds. If you have any questions feel free to ask. There will always be people in community willing to help.

Warm regards from platinum, Kreyex.

Back