Welcome!

Recent content by Chris'Diana

1. C

-Chris'Diana's Life Thread-

Some sights in Hoenn Level up and some explosions... Aqua Jet Quest Finished. Flash Cannon Quest Finished... And good luck with your Mawiles, Kark ;P And the humble spoils of this first day... Thank you Karksiukas for invite me for your guild and help me with these quests. <3
  2. C

I guess it means I'm back, bitch! ;P I hope I can stay! .-.
  3. C

Maybe I'm back. Not sure yet.
  4. C

Mini Lottery 3/10

Chrisdiana Diamond
  5. C

no block classic client

No, pleeeeeeease! t.t
  6. C

Song of the day

One of my favourites... So atmospheric. *-*
  7. C

New Cloned Pokemons.

Pokemon: Nidokinng Reason: Just because Nidoqueen was suggested, and they are a couple.
  8. C

Items Market!

<moved to first page> Jano
  9. C

Suggestion for psyfusion

It's really a good idea, looks beautiful. But, with this format we will lost that way to increase the damage using Hypnosis, Blink to near the pokemon and Psyfusion. =/
  10. C

I didn't get the diamonds

The correct place to ask for help about this cases is on the Feedback & Support section: http://46.105.24.210/forumdisplay.php?12-Feedback-amp-Support
  11. C

Pokemon Market!

~~~Tradução em Português~~~ Olá pessoal, eu implementei um novo recurso para tornar mais fácil as negociações em jogo, irei explicar como funciona a interface neste tópico. O básico: 1- Tabela contendo informações básicas sobre a oferta: / seu pokemon / seu status de oferta. A informação...
  12. C

4th Anniversary

Already started?
  13. C

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick: Chrisdiana World: Diamond Category: A Nationality: Brazilian
  14. C

I no Recieved Diamonds

The proofs that he really donated.
  15. C

News About rebalance ?

TheLegacy... To end this situation I'll give you a chance to help with your own hands. It's better than just stay here on the Forum, saying unnecesary words. Send me in private your Skype's contact. I'm waiting. Close this Thread, please!!!
Back