Welcome!

Recent content by chrisan

1. chrisan

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Nick:Chrisan World: Diamond Category: B Nationality: Brazilian
  2. chrisan

After I leave the game and return 20:36, my Pokemon was not in the bag. Blastoise [89] [F] TM...

After I leave the game and return 20:36, my Pokemon was not in the bag. Blastoise [89] [F] TM: 03 Water pulse Moon ball Meganium [90] [F] super ball Mr mime [81] [M] Ultra ball Clefable [71] [M] Great ball Pidgeot [83] [F] pokeball Thank me help.Word = Diamond Nick = Chrisan
  3. chrisan

bug in my Pokémons

nick = Chrisan World = diamond
  4. chrisan

bug in my Pokémons

bug in my Pokémons After I leave the game and return 20:36, my Pokemon was not in the bag. Blastoise [89] [F] TM: 03 Water Pulse Moon ball Meganium [90] [F] super ball Mr mime [81] [M] Ultra ball Clefable [71] [M] Great ball Pidgeot [83] [F] pokeball Thank me help. World Diamond
  5. chrisan

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the...

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the help of tutors you. CM or GM or PA or ADM. I always help me put diamond. only this week did not come. but the proof of 20 diamond and ta ta me all right. help me please I hope to help you guys...
  6. chrisan

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the...

I put 20 diamond Monday so far he has not come. already looked at the site but failed. need the help of tutors you. CM or GM or PA or ADM. I always help me put diamond. only this week did not come. but the proof of 20 diamond and ta ta me all right. help me please I hope to help you guys...
  7. chrisan

8. chrisan

Help me plis

9. chrisan

10. chrisan

11. chrisan

12. chrisan

13. chrisan

bug in my 20 diamonds help me

14. chrisan

15. chrisan

Back