2. C

Easter Event spoiler - 2023

hasta aqui van 105/140 GO GO GO !!!
  3. C

shamouti <<<< isla water 130
  4. C

yo segui el spoilder y tengo 93/140 .. o contaron mal o nose..
  5. C

hola derecha de cueva de ariados en trovitopolis >>
  6. C

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Ledesmaa Diamond Español - Ingles Juego Padventures desde sus comienzos, he ayudado y me han ayudado muchas veces, a lo que sugiere que conozco mucha gente y eso hace mi experiencia es muchos aspectos sobre las personas dentro del juego. Mi intensión seria favorecer al buen jugador e instruir y...
  7. C

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

22:45 Used 29 great balls, 214 super balls, 2406 ultra balls, 56 sport balls on Mightyena. http://prntscr.com/10ifu8m
  8. C

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Name: Ledesmaa World: Diamond It belongs to house 'Fashion Street #207'. Ledesmaa owns this house. Position: {x = 3774, y = 3154, z = 5}. My House: http://prntscr.com/vzbgr8
  9. C

[Complaint] Trophys Desaparecidos

Hello, I want to report that last time 2 trophies disappeared, Xo Dolphy and CM Atlas were present, they solved the problem and left me a command for my house which ensured that nobody could remove them from the entrance wall Now I just passed by my house WITH the active command and the trophy...
  10. C

[Recovery] Help

If I didn't invite anyone to Xo Dolphy, what if I had two blue curtains instead, could they have been stolen from me? I need someone's response urgently. Those items are important to me
  11. C

[Recovery] Help

Hello, good afternoon, I wanted to report that I missed 2 trophies from my own house, in which I do not invite anyone. They were on the wall facing one on each side. Charizard Trophy and Venusaur Trophy, I would like to know if it was a system error or it was stolen and how to recover them. My...
  12. C

[Complaint] Help

Hi good day! I wanted to make a claim, since, in my account where I have my Magic Gladiator level 56 character, the daily free daily are delayed by the days. I connect every day, and for example today in my other account I go for the 15th, in this I go the 10th. Could you please help me...
  13. C

Outburst.

Hello how are you I am Ledesmaa and I live in Argentina. I don't know what this publication is all about but if I agree on something, everything is poorly regulated. I suggest that Padventures regulate the prices within the game, since everything is wrong and there is a lot of abuse and many...
  14. C

[Complaint] Help

Hello good afternoon, I would like to make a complaint about the malfunction of the game after the last update (hallowine), I have been logging more than 10 times and it is good for 5 min and then the ping ms goes up 9k, 12k, 15k, 20k, etc up to 27k , and I've been in ultra worlhome for 2 hours...
Back