Welcome!

Recent content by camuss

1. C

[Support] Appeal to banish

I understand, thank you very much for everything.
  2. C

I choose the one of lady platinum, u.u and if she could leave me one day to the other (only if the possibility exists)
  3. C

Good evening, I would like the opportunity to appeal to banish, I was surprised when using a multi client, so I admit my fault, so sorry I ask the staff for my lack and the other players have had some sort of advantage over them , I have never had problems with players or staff members, I am a...
  4. C

Christmas miracles

The miracle of Christmas that I would wish, would be the unlocking of my accounts that banished today (midgar - lady platinum), I would not deny that if I was using two accounts at the same time, but it should be considered that I was not warned or anything at the time of Use, do not reach the...
  5. C

PA Halloween 2016

http://4.1m.yt/6ugnkZw.png rustboro <----- en el togekiss (del aromatise directo arriva)
  6. C

PA Halloween 2016

http://4.1m.yt/1645kto.png cerulean --> {x = 4029, y = 2873, z = 7}.
  7. C

achievements

I have a problem or rather a question regarding the achievements , now I catch 150 and consists on the page, but I just RECEIVED achievements to catch 6 which correspond to catch 100 (I guess ) to changed condicioones of the achievements?
  8. C

Easter lottery 2016

Sosin Platinum
  9. C

House Lottery [PLATINUM]

Sosin
  10. C

[Guide] Respawn map - updated

and respawn of pupitar? the respawn electabuzz of fuchsia is good?
  11. C

[PA Tournament 2016 PLATINUM] - Sign up here!

Name: Sosin Stage : B
  12. C

PA Tournament 2016

good thank you :)
  13. C

PA Tournament 2016

happens if I choose the stage 0-110 , and by the time the tournament comes to poke my 113 . I can even use that pokemon ?
  14. C

Map is cleared only .

Download and change the file from the client , but has not changed the mini map .
  15. C

Map is cleared only .

and where I can download these folders map
Back