Welcome!

Recent content by caiosavedra

1. C

Players rarest catches

I didn't even had pokemons to kill it, but there was a Shiny Milotic while I was passing by and needed to kill it. Know that the printscreen from the system isn't so visible, so to make it clear ps: not selling it
  2. C

August Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

I heard something about brazilians donating by PIX, but I didn't found it on pad site. Is it true? Where can I have more information about?
  3. C

Organized report of map bugs

A lot of pokes get stucked in there (mine or wild). The bug is in 170+ ice respawn, near Frozen Harbour.
  4. C

[Sell] Cloned Probopass Auction

50k - Impeachment
  5. C

Conkeldurr

HI, just to inform Conkeldurr has Rock Slide in its moveset & at tm learnest.
  6. C

Magical Plate can't be amouted

bump cause it ain't fixed
  7. C

Topic for small doubts

Is there any thread with information about megas' respawns? I was retired when it came to game.
  8. C

@Shiny "ks"

I don't think this is useful for big respawns, like to hunt shiny bellossom
  9. C

@Shiny "ks"

It's really very difficult to rule it, using as example me yesterday, I was sharing a respawn with a guy and having no problems, but when a shiny spawned near the "division" we were respecting the person who saw it first must kill cause it's an agressive pokemon, right? But what if it was on my...
  10. C

@Shiny "ks"

so if it's a big respawn I lose the right to kill the shiny that spawn where I'm hunting because someone with fly attacked it first?
  11. C

Rebalance related BUGS

Idk if here's the right place, but there's two Archievements that are wrong: - Burning Bird's description is about the three Kanto's birds (there's an especific archievement for that) and not only Moltres; - Candy Diet doesn't describes that the 10 rare cadies used must be on different pokemons;
  12. C

Rebalance related BUGS

Togetic shows "Geomancy" as a TM Restriction but it doens't appear on TM Learnset
  13. C

Papoi team

I've already done, but I can help you if you need to. Just pm "Impeachment" in game.
  14. C

Magical Plate can't be amouted

I withdraw from autoloot some magical plates and it can't be amounted, just look like this
  15. C

[Recovery] Lost my last caught

solved xD
Back