Welcome!

Recent content by Broka

1. B

Froslass

MOVESET P - DOUBLE TEAM - PAYBACK - CRUNCH - HAZE - FREEZY DRY - SPIRIT STRIKE - WILL O'WISP - SHADOW CLAW - AURORA VEIL - HAIL - DESTINY BOND SUGEST MOVESET P - DOUBLE TEAM (CHANGE TO SOME MORE USABLE MOVE OR REMOVE IT AND REPLACE SOME MOVE FOR A...
  2. B

Froslass

I would like to suggest some changes to the froslass. Acquire one and feel a certain difficulty with this pokemon in PvE. first: too many single target moves second: With 1 Tm slot already destined for Reflect, there isn't much room to increase this pokemon's area damage in PvE I believe that...
  3. B

Aggron

Can u add to tmlearn set TM MAGNETIC SHOCK? ty
  4. B

Magmortar

Its realy need a buff =/
  5. B

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

bROKA DIAMOND
  6. B

Shiny Talonflame/Talonflame

Sizzly Slide have a very sucks formula, for keep it, need a big boost
  7. B

Pangoro

HI! I would like to suggest a review on the Pangoro movset. I was with him in some respawns and mainly, against Rock-types pokemons (which have fighter type moves like "mega punch" and others) he has a lot of difficulty. I would like to suggest, a protection, like "detect" or even "endure" to...
  8. B

Birthday Event & Donation Promo

Agreed, the cake pieces is Very sucks now, or u get then better or put a low price in shop.
  9. B

Poliwrath

Hi, can u add TM SUPER POWER to TM learnset ? ty
  10. B

Halloween Tournament!

Broka - diamond
  11. B

Fearow

Hi i really think fearow needs a review. maybe put "quickguard" as passive and add a good move (flying or normal) in the area. Maybe create some moves like magma storm / diamond storm, but the flying type.
  12. B

Noctowl

Hi Guys! would it be possible to modify the Hypnosis of Noctown to work like that of poliwrath and cloned Hypno? considering that he has no stun in area, that would help a lot in the hunt. ty all
  13. B

Toxapex

I think toxapex is a great poke !! venomshock as TM, is a good idea
  14. B

Cards System - Info

Nice, agree!
Back