Welcome!

Recent content by Bjron Ironside

1. Bjron Ironside

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Just :) Catch charm held + catch charm + extra chance...
  2. Bjron Ironside

PAdventures Tales - Community Mini Event (beta)

I believe it is in panni 1, where there are several creatures like charizard, magmar and several others; the legendary that exists there is aerodactyl and arriving at the end of the respaw some stones taking passage of an entrance...
  3. Bjron Ironside

Summer Random Duels Tournament!

Pow-Slayder / Diamond
  4. Bjron Ironside

Season Event / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

and the event follows along with the rates.
  5. Bjron Ironside

Season Event / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

Yes, rates and promotions have been extended until next Friday.
  6. Bjron Ironside

Pow-Slayder On Diamond [LT]

Hello, I came here through this post to tell you a little about my journey in this game, it's been a long 12 years of playing and a lot of learning. But, summarizing a lot and bringing it to the present day, today I am a Junior Tutor, I am very happy for this achievement because I was...
  7. Bjron Ironside

[Recovery] loss of pokemons, held's and duplication of pokemons.

Cloneds duplication rocket ball.Cloned Rhydon [130][F]Ability: RecklessItems: Power Lens.TM: Stone EdgeTM: Rock StormPosition: {x = 3864, y = 2985, z = 6}. yellow pokeball.Cloned Hypno [130][F][+1 addon]Ability: Inner FocusItems: Twisted Spoon.TM: ReflectTM: PsyblastPosition: {x = 3859, y =...
  8. Bjron Ironside

[Support] tm's bug

Pow-Slayder Diamond Hello, whenever I buy some tm from the market and put it in the poke, the tm doesn't disappear and another tm shows in the poke. last example: i bought tm 232 and it showed tm muddy water on my shiny palafinin f. 15:57 You see TM232 Water Swirl. Position: {x = 5046, y =...
  9. Bjron Ironside

[Support] lost pokemons in rollback and had duplicates of some others.

Pow-Slayder (Diamond) lost pokemons in rollback and had duplicates of some others. List of lost pokemons: lure ball. Cloned Rhyperior [130][M] Ability: RecklessItems: Smart Candy.TM: Epicenter TM: Scorching Sands rocket ball.Cloned Hitmonlee [130][M]Ability: RecklessItems: Black Belt.TM: Super...
  10. Bjron Ironside

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Hi! Character name: Pow-Slayder Word: Diamond Language: Portuguese and English I chose to apply for this position because I have had an interest and pleasure in performing these roles for years. Sometimes I let the opportunity pass because I didn't think I was fit for the position, however...
  11. Bjron Ironside

[Support] A pokemon is missing after serving it fell

good night, I come to inform you that a pokemon of mine is missing. alola raichu 82 with parabolic charge, it was used today in red gyarados respaw, and I put it in the house, soon after the serving fell and as soon as I managed to log in again I couldn't find it player: Pow-slayder LV: 140...
  12. Bjron Ironside

Sergio Ramos Shop

buy scyther
  13. Bjron Ironside

Selling Goods Pokes

Sell Dragonite 100M With Reflect Hitmonlee 100M, Gengar 100F , Jolteon 100M . Acc Goods pokes ! Msg : Pow-Slayder Server : Diamond Lv : 91
  14. Bjron Ironside

Goods Pokes

Sell dragonite 100m with reflect wigglytuff 100m with reflect .
  15. Bjron Ironside

Abble - Life Thread

Catch #72 - Scyther 59 F.
Back